PDA

View Full Version : Odd loading issue

Shadowth117
Nov 6, 2014, 11:30 PM
So in the last week my game started having problems randomly when loading areas. Let me clarify first of all: I have records of it happening when my connection was assuredly stable since my connection method has graphs showing my connection and their server's connection at all times. It also does not affect anything other than area loading such as excessive weapon swapping or anything else. It doesn't appear only in any particular area either, sometimes allowing me to load a place just fine and then suddenly deciding to take 40 seconds when I usually take less than 5.

I've redownloaded the game completely and tried it on 2 different internal hard drives now and I don't really understand what's causing it. No other game appears to be having issues and defragging didn't help either. And of course, obvious measures like attempting to run as admin etc. did nothing here.

What am I doing wrong?

morganwoop
Nov 7, 2014, 03:02 AM
I think loading an area has both to do with internet connection and with graphics level you are using.Resolution texture analysis level etc.
Did you recently change any video settings? Also remember you connecting to JP server so ofc internet connection will be less than what you are used to.

Hope this helps.