PDA

View Full Version : questions help please

Ryu13
Apr 18, 2003, 07:50 PM
1.in the sugested levels area of this site, isnt the levels a little to low like level 65 in ultimate for a hunter on forest.
2.this is 1 for any1 that has a redria id. i have 1 and i am finding things way late like pallaches in v.hard mode in the ruins.
3.where is the best and easiest place to get a doublesaber or twin swords or claws.
4.what is the best weapon for a Hucaseal.

please answer my questions.

Joe-Azlin
Apr 18, 2003, 08:12 PM
the weapon i want for my hucaseal is deomlition comet. its sooooooo coo. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 18, 2003, 08:14 PM
I can't answer all of your questions but here are some answers:

1) Yes I believe the level 65 in Ultimate is a little too low. I have a level 79 HUnewearl and though she can get through Ultimate forest, she still has a very tough time doing it.

2)sorry I don't have Redria ID.

3)I found a Double Saber from a vhard nano dragon, but that is with ID Greennill, so it might be different for you.

4)See Joe-Azlin's post.

Raist
Apr 18, 2003, 08:18 PM
On 2003-04-18 17:50, Ryu13 wrote:
2.this is 1 for any1 that has a redria id. i have 1 and i am finding things way late like pallaches in v.hard mode in the ruins.

Thats the same for everyone. You also can't find Gladiuses until Ultimate now.

Captain_Anarchy
Apr 18, 2003, 08:21 PM
well for some classes of hunter 65 isnt to low, i could handle it with my lvl 50 HUcast who i didnt tweak at all