PDA

View Full Version : cheapest ac item to buy in shop for 20% affix item ??

Ninjq
Nov 11, 2014, 10:54 PM
So at this point it's a little easier for me to buy stuff then find ex cubes so I was wondering what's the cheapest ac item I could buy from the shop cause most of them I see are for millions ??

Evangelion X.XX
Nov 11, 2014, 10:56 PM
Probably male outfits or cast parts.

Xaeris
Nov 11, 2014, 10:56 PM
The cheapest AC fodder is usually going to be clothing, at ~160K per piece depending on the scratch rotation. Quickest way to find them on the shop is to sort for clothing/parts rated at a minimum rarity of 7*. The cheapest items that appear in the resulting list (after the hordes of 7-11 outfits) will be eligible for trade in at the recycle shop.

Skyly
Nov 11, 2014, 11:02 PM
Realistically how much do you save buying AC items and trading them for 20%'s? I usually jus buy them from the shop just out of convenience.

wefwq
Nov 11, 2014, 11:13 PM
Why the hell you want to spend cash for 20% when you can get 30% for no cash at all?

But anyway, your best bet might be some male costumes.

Ninjq
Nov 11, 2014, 11:25 PM
What your saying makes a lot of since, guess just impatience lol

Aquanos
Nov 11, 2014, 11:32 PM
What your saying makes a lot of since, guess just impatience lol

Run AQs while you look for those 10 Stars for excubes.
Get Level Cap EXP for even more excubes.
Fight a few clones whiles you're on those AQs
pick up some fodders why not?

AQs are your best bet when not doing EQs

On topic : It's been said twice or so but male costumes will probably be the cheapest for obvious reasons.

Skyly
Nov 11, 2014, 11:47 PM
Why the hell you want to spend cash for 20% when you can get 30% for no cash at all?

But anyway, your best bet might be some male costumes.

Why use a 20 when a 30 will suffice? Once you move place 5-slotting+ you learn the real value of excubes

Rakurai
Nov 11, 2014, 11:51 PM
I think going for large scale affixing projects at this time is a bad idea with the ability to use three additional fodder items coming in the next update.

It'll likely be much easier to get five or six slots on gear.

Achelousaurus
Nov 12, 2014, 07:45 AM
Some cast parts are also cheap. And it might have been cause it was brand new, but I think to remember some not that popular AC accessories going for like 75k.

Also, 160 is far too much, you just need to search more costumes and parts and should be able to get them for 105-120k a piece.

Mentioned this before but you can also get CO CD reset tickets, doing h + shvh tacos and XQ Cos gives over a million profit at least.