PDA

View Full Version : Possible Bug with + Stat Units

Alastar
Apr 18, 2003, 08:19 PM
This is kind of hard to explain but I will do my best. I am level 107 Humar, every 5 levels (100.. 105.. etc) I compare my stats on this site to check my numbers on my material usage (make sure that I am counting right). My characters max stats are all planned out. Anyway at level 105 everything was fine except my ATA which was supposed to be at 135 was at 134 (with everything unequipped). Then I noticed further that my Mag which has 52 dex and My God Arm put me at a base of 201 (Max for a humar is 200). By putting a unit on and a mag that went over the max allowance for a Humar I believe a point of ATA may have been permenatly lost (my ATA didn't go up when I leveled because I was at cap for that stat, it isn't a big deal perhaps just something to be aware of). My question is this: does anyone know if this point will be regained later, is this infact a known issue, or better yet could the level listing on this site be wrong?

Thank you in advance
-Alastar

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alastar on 2003-04-18 18:25 ]</font>

Captain_Anarchy
Apr 19, 2003, 11:53 PM
well what may have been your problem is if that you were at your max of 200 at the time and you leveld up and gained your dex maybe you just didnt gain it because you were maxed out...or it also could be this, when you level and it shows up ata +1 you will notice that you will not have gained that one ata untill you level again, so maybe if you level again you will see your ata go up one