PDA

View Full Version : Who to be?

VolcomX
Apr 19, 2003, 12:46 AM
I'll probably have psox by tommorow(stupid eb didnt get their shipment in yet)and i want to be either a humar or a hucast but im just not sure who's the better pick

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 19, 2003, 12:38 PM
I voted for HUmar just because that is the one I would want to pick but it is really all up to you, it's your character.

Klakalou
Apr 19, 2003, 12:50 PM
i will give u a good reason to make a hucast over a humar.

the ONLY thing that made them better on dc was there shifta and deband, but now that they dont have it, they get blown out in every category. hucast are strongest in the game, most hp in the game, they can set traps AND see them. the only drawback is that there accuracy needs. build a mag that casts S&D and your all set.

Shattered_weasel
Apr 19, 2003, 01:01 PM
i would go with HUcast they can get pretty beef..

Elixer
Apr 19, 2003, 01:18 PM
HUcast is far grater then HUmar I think. Online there is always someone to cast you shifta/deband most of the time. Hucasts get highest atp in game, tons of hp, and traps. Humar only get lvl 15 techs and low magic I dont know about you but i would rather have traps. And for the hucasts ata just make a mag with like 50 ata and find some elf/arm++ or + and you are all set.

2Xtreme
Apr 19, 2003, 01:34 PM
the ONLY thing that made them better on dc was there shifta and deband, but now that they dont have it, they get blown out in every category.

Exactly. Unless you're looking to use your character a lot in Battle mode, use a HUcast over a HUmar.

hucast are strongest in the game, most hp in the game, they can set traps AND see them. the only drawback is that there accuracy needs. build a mag that casts S&D and your all set.

I agree with all of that except the part about the HP. RAcast (I don't know why) has the highest HP in Episode 1 & 2.

VolcomX
Apr 19, 2003, 03:21 PM
Well, I just got the game so i guess ill be a hucast
ty for ur opinions

Scrub
Apr 19, 2003, 03:38 PM
I know you've got the game now, but here's an idea - Make both of 'em.=D

Ryu13
Apr 19, 2003, 06:34 PM
if i were u i would pick a Hucaseal. i have 1 and it kicks ass like no other. it has high hp,medium-high power,good evasive and defence,and the best accracy for a hunter.

Alizar
Apr 19, 2003, 10:58 PM
Hucast r good i have a few but i still purfer Humars http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Riffin
Apr 19, 2003, 11:27 PM
Humars are just more fun to me. I don't care if they're common, they're all-rounders. The best of all classes.