PDA

View Full Version : Any point in beathing the game?

DarkTemplar
Apr 19, 2003, 03:38 PM
That is, Is there any point in beating the game offline. Do you need to beat the game offline just so you can travee to the differnt places you want. I also tlaking about the xbox version.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Apr 19, 2003, 03:44 PM
It's good to beat the offline stages in each difficulty, so that you can jump straight to any stage when you're online X3.

If I joined a team that only had ultimate forest available, I'd leave ;3

zimmk2vgc
Apr 19, 2003, 03:49 PM
Beating the game offline is a good idea for leveling up coz there aint no friggin people to share the points with.

Kthak
Apr 19, 2003, 03:54 PM
Or anyone to steal any "rare" items that drop.

TeamPhalanx
Apr 19, 2003, 03:56 PM
The final bosses for each respective Episode gives a lot of experience, it's worth your time. Plus, you've gotta see the ending at least once, you know. There's also the matter of advancing to the next difficulty level...

Do it at least once for each difficulty level.

DarkTemplar
Apr 19, 2003, 03:56 PM
Well do any of you have advice to kill the boss at the caves. I can kill him he just kills me first. I am a FOnewm at lvl 18. ALso if you get to lvl 20 can you hold 20x monofluids and stuff like that or is it still 10x.

DarkTemplar
Apr 19, 2003, 04:02 PM
This is for the Cave Boss.

HighElf9310
Apr 19, 2003, 04:25 PM
You can only hold a maxium of x10 at one time, no matter on your level. I am a lv 18 FOnwmn (sorry, forgot the spelling) and I have to use 3 monofluids to get my max TP back. By now, you should be using Difluids...

I haven't tried to beat the caves boss yet alone...so I don't know. But Gizonde would be a very good idea.

-Scope

CorneliusPower
Apr 19, 2003, 04:32 PM
On 2003-04-19 13:44, SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko wrote:
It's good to beat the offline stages in each difficulty, so that you can jump straight to any stage when you're online X3.

If I joined a team that only had ultimate forest available, I'd leave ;3

Snapple says it all.
And it also gives you that extra experience as well as hunting for rares solo offline.
Example:Your a PURPLENUM, you have Ultimate Ruins open, keep doing Ruins runs till you find a Spread Needle.

Starseed
Apr 19, 2003, 04:47 PM
Nothing like beating Falz on Ultimate- go for it!

ginko990
Apr 19, 2003, 07:02 PM
On 2003-04-19 14:25, HighElf9310 wrote:

I haven't tried to beat the caves boss yet alone...so I don't know. But Gizonde would be a very good idea.

-Scope

Hmmmm, you might use gizonde. but id go with Rafoie if you have it already, and if you dont, gifoie. Forces have the ability to absolutley annhilate(sp?) De Rol Le with rafoie.

silvermax
Apr 19, 2003, 07:14 PM
is it that he kills you in one hit? or you just run outa stuff to heal with?

you sould be able to kill him in a few mins with rafoi as everyone has said already, i killed him today with a new hunewearl lvl 14, no rafoi for me though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif just lots of doging and sword swings