PDA

View Full Version : HHEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mechashadow
Apr 19, 2003, 07:09 PM
I need help beating the third form of Falz on hard mode!!! Even with Shifta and Deband in use, he always kills me...
(My char is a RAmar, lvl 63)

silvermax
Apr 19, 2003, 07:17 PM
are you sure its hard mode?

a lvl 63 RAmar should eat hard Dark Falez alive

now V-hard.. i could see some problems there,

Mechashadow
Apr 19, 2003, 07:21 PM
it always gets me with this funky yellow orb that chases me and explodes... he killed me 5 time already, even with my madhu at lvl 195(112 ATP)

Axon13
Apr 19, 2003, 07:25 PM
a rule of thumb is that when falz is flying, you shouldn't stop running. only stop when the grants spell he casts makes you

silvermax
Apr 19, 2003, 07:27 PM
yellow orb.... grants maybe, but you should be able to take that, maybe its the megred he casts every so often,

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 19, 2003, 07:33 PM
Yeah if you have a RAmar level 63 and you can't beat Falz on hard mode then there is something wrong. On vhard it is understandable, but you should still be able to beat him. If indeed it is very hard, then just make sure you have over 400 hp so you can survive his grants and swipe attacks. And don't stop running when he is in the air, if you keep running then nothing except Grants should hit you.

Mechashadow
Apr 19, 2003, 07:39 PM
Grants(or Megid, i dunno) Isnt the only thing that kills me, its also his swipe attack, even at full health... it must be a glitch

2Xtreme
Apr 19, 2003, 07:49 PM
The slash kills you too? At level 63? Something's seriously wrong with your character. What is your maximum HP?

By the way, making topics called "HHEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!! " makes you look like a moron. A big one.

Mechashadow
Apr 19, 2003, 07:57 PM
1)Okay......

2) 385 HP

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 19, 2003, 09:31 PM
OK, first I have to clear something up that has been bugging me, IS THIS ON HARD MODE OR VERY HARD?

2Xtreme
Apr 19, 2003, 09:34 PM
Hard mode. He said so in his first post.

Kent
Apr 20, 2003, 12:09 AM
Level 63 RAmar, having trouble with Hard mode Falz?

I would be laughing my ass off right now, but it's too pitiful even for that. Even a pansy little ranger should be able to pull that off.

Clef
Apr 20, 2003, 01:19 AM
Doesn't DF's grants spell on hard only do about 140 damage? I can't remember to be certain since it's been so long since I've killed him on hard difficulty. Also, isn't his megid rather weak until ultimate? I don't think his megid could kill you if you had 0 resist to it on hard difficulty, heh.

With your level and hp my only recommendation is to take plenty of fluids and mates and use them as needed. Also, don't stand in one place and let everything hit you. Run around the ring and attack him when he comes down to your level. At level 63 you should be able to own him rather easily.

Cross689
Apr 20, 2003, 01:26 AM
On 2003-04-19 22:09, Kent wrote:
Level 63 RAmar, having trouble with Hard mode Falz?

I would be laughing my ass off right now, but it's too pitiful even for that. Even a pansy little ranger should be able to pull that off.

tsk tsk u still under estimating the power of rangers.... neways this is jes plain sad i mean i beat vhard falz w my ramarl at lvl 61 i would've beat him much earlier w a ramar this guy must b a n00b or b on vhard