PDA

View Full Version : What is your character's last name?

Aurra
Apr 19, 2003, 07:18 PM
Today I thought of something funny... no PSO characters seem to have last names (except the ones that blatantly do, for example I've played with someone named Lyca Axys a few times). So, me and my friends were trying to think up last names for each other's characters... as a group, we came up with

Aurra
Aurra Adams
Aurra Romanov
Aurra SMELLS
Aurra Rivers

Link5
Link5 5
Link5 Focker
Link5 Rivers

Kujin
Kujin Hillbilly
Kujin-chan
Kujin Sux0r
Kujin Stampede

Vilaria (aka Guile at PSOw)
Vilaria Valentino

OVUL
Ovul Sanchez

Man... we were pretty bored... Vil Valentino does have a certain ring to it though http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif So, what is the last name of your character?

Kujin
Apr 19, 2003, 07:42 PM
that's Kuj The Stampede to you!

Rotis
Apr 19, 2003, 07:46 PM
My first PSO character ever had a last name! He was a HUmar named Haleron Japa. I don't even remember why I gave him that last name. (The emphasis is supposed to be on the last syllable, not the first.)
I went into the forest and I had no idea what I was doing. A booma killed me, but when I went back I didn't realize that my saber was sitting there, and I thought it was gone forever so I deleted him and started over. XD

2Xtreme
Apr 19, 2003, 07:51 PM
2Xtreme:
2Xtreme Xtreme?
2Xtreme Doe?
2Xtreme Jones?
>_<

If that wasn't bad enough, how do I give a last name to my hunter, Liquid Bacon?

Kasera
Apr 19, 2003, 08:26 PM
Kasera Cresscen (the 2nd C is silent)

The_Hero_Of_Time
Apr 19, 2003, 08:39 PM
Laguna Lorie(Final Fantasy http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Vitamin_D
Apr 19, 2003, 09:20 PM
Um...Vitamin D uh....Is the Greatest??? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Guile
Apr 19, 2003, 09:56 PM
Aurra..you have to much time on your hands..but name does have a ring to it!

Link5 The Jamaican
now that name is good

Psylocke
Apr 20, 2003, 01:16 AM
Well, Psylocke is her codename. Her real name is Betsy Braddock, but I didn't come up with that. The good people at Marvel comics did. hehehe
Florimell has no last name. She's a faerie and faeries don't have last names.
Toshiya's full name is Hara Toshimasa (he's made from the bassist for my fave band and that's his full name)
Emiru's last name is Fleur (Emiru is the bassist for another band I like and ther fanclub is called Fleur, so it only seems logical to me; Emiru Fleur)
Witchbane's real name is Rowan Bane (I made up a whole story behind her hehehe)
um...Don't know how the heck Frost Maiden or Dark Kali Ma could have last names. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif Unless their last names are Maiden and Ma. hehehe

geewj
Apr 20, 2003, 01:47 AM
Uhh...I guess my characters last name is Frink, altho thats what everyone calls me. His full name is Professor John Frink.

MasterJoel
Apr 20, 2003, 02:08 AM
my characters are:

Master Joel, he has a last name, 'cause i am Joel, lol
Becky Tsuki, obviously Tsuki is her last name, taken from japanese Tsukino (moon)
and
Lucky Type 0... do androids have last names?

Guile
Apr 20, 2003, 02:50 AM
What the hell is up with you and "Rivers" Aurra?!
What's Grey's lastname?
I'll give you 3 guesses to the one I'm thinking of

Ness
Apr 20, 2003, 07:32 AM
Ness Noteema
Zell Noteema (brothers)

Captain_Dude
Apr 20, 2003, 07:50 AM
Well, since all of my characters(minus Threevon, who was based on a real person) are from a lil' ol writing project of mine... SO they've already got last names.

Opal
Opal Takahashi

Keith
Keith Vandersmooth

Kaede
Kaede Fujiwara

Blar
Blar McRee

Threevon
Threevon Johnson

Karen
Karen Chiba

Rasta Bot
The Rasta-Bot

Thee
Thee Nagasawa

Viktor
Viktor Hernandez

Orgasmotron
The Orgasmotron

Marionette
Marionette (or "Rio" as I like to call her) Ashikaga

Arina
Arina Miyamoto

Sure used alot of Japanese last names...

But yeah... Now perhaps I should make some of my other interesting characters into PSO characters...

Maybe the Talabanian Taxi Service could take up buisness on Ragol? Or Big Ugly Mike could see how far he could throw Vol Opt? Who knows what'll come next...

rena-ko
Apr 20, 2003, 09:05 AM
hm....
Lorelei
Yukishiro Kahimi
Mieuelle Belante (MewMew)
KuroNeko (<- pun intended ^_^)
Yukishiro Rena
Hannya
Yukishiro Shinobu

Hannya and Lorelei dont have last names, they would have to marry to get one...

Rena and Kahimi are sisters and Shinobu is actually their waitress/guardian bot.

Kuro was freed from duty and is now a ronin-like stray. Her full name has nothing to do with the family she served in. She looks for a purpose in her life.

Lorelei laid her family name off and went on the quest to achieve buddha-status.

Hannya laid her family name off after she slaughtered all her relatives. she's also on the quest for buddha-status, but aims to a different way to achieve her goal.

Mieuelle tried a military cariere, but ended up as hunter, because she was not good with following orders.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-04-20 07:09 ]</font>

SorceressofTime
Apr 20, 2003, 09:49 AM
mine is known as the sorceress of time, well that's the name she's known by who i created http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif.

SubstanceD
Apr 20, 2003, 10:16 AM
On 2003-04-19 23:16, Psylocke wrote:
Well, Psylocke is her codename. Her real name is Betsy Braddock, but I didn't come up with that. The good people at Marvel comics did. hehehe
Florimell has no last name. She's a faerie and faeries don't have last names.
Toshiya's full name is Hara Toshimasa (he's made from the bassist for my fave band and that's his full name)
Emiru's last name is Fleur (Emiru is the bassist for another band I like and ther fanclub is called Fleur, so it only seems logical to me; Emiru Fleur)
Witchbane's real name is Rowan Bane (I made up a whole story behind her hehehe)
um...Don't know how the heck Frost Maiden or Dark Kali Ma could have last names. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif Unless their last names are Maiden and Ma. hehehe

It is soo Cool to come across another Psylocke fan. She was and will always be my favorite Marvel Character, I was trully heart broken when they killed her off, have not touched an X-men book since and I wont have anything else to do with X-men ever again ( no X-Men 2 the movie for me ).

Getting back on topic none of my characters names were picked with a second/surname in my mind, names such as Destruction and Akira were supposed to have the same impact as names like Prince, just one word, straight to the point.

Aurra
Apr 20, 2003, 02:27 PM
On 2003-04-20 00:50, Guile wrote:
What the hell is up with you and "Rivers" Aurra?!
What's Grey's lastname?
I'll give you 3 guesses to the one I'm thinking of

Rivers is this guy me and Link Cmoded with on DC. He was hilarious, he didn't know either of us but he kept saying things like "LINK, YOU SUCK!!! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO NOT GET KILLED IN CMODE!!! HAHHAA!" Eventually Link began calling me a Rivers when he got mad at me, so of course he suggested it for Aurra's last name. I don't really remember Rivers too well, except that he yelled at Link a lot (but honestly, who hasn't done that).

And uh let me guess, Ug? Yeah, never saw that one coming http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

LamerPanda
Apr 20, 2003, 02:33 PM
Anderson.

For all of them.

I'm in awe over someone whose name appeared in the word-select in the lobby, ANDERSON, but he never actually appeared.

Also, it's better than saying "I have no idea and I'm too lazy to think of them". O_o

ginko990
Apr 20, 2003, 05:30 PM
Ginko Baloba
Tyra Baloba
eckS-Baloba
Redik Baloba

I think its Baloba

Blenjar
Apr 20, 2003, 07:17 PM
My character's last name a unknown, no civilian'll see there last names, they part of a secret agency.

geewj
Apr 21, 2003, 01:01 AM
On 2003-04-20 17:17, Blenjar wrote:
My character's last name a unknown, no civilian'll see there last names, they part of a secret agency.

is it smith?

Captain_Dude
Apr 21, 2003, 01:37 AM
On 2003-04-20 23:01, Prof_Frink wrote:

is it smith?

Or maybe Torn?

Whatley
Apr 21, 2003, 02:28 PM
Whatley - RAcast. Whatley's last name is his(my) last name. It's pronounced wat-lee.

Celia Ecnop(Ek-nop)- FOnewearl. Ecnop is actually the last name of some one I met spelled backwards.

Gattsu - HUmar. I am not even sure if Gattsu has a last name. I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere on any of the Berserk sites I have been to.

Daria Morgendorffer - RAmarl. Yeah, I got her name from MTV. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif I might be changing or making another RAmarl named Shion Uzuki.

Blenjar
Apr 21, 2003, 02:33 PM
On 2003-04-20 23:37, Captain_Dude wrote:

On 2003-04-20 23:01, Prof_Frink wrote:

is it smith?

Or maybe Torn?

None'll know but them selves.

Davion
Apr 21, 2003, 02:35 PM
Angelus is the last name of most of my characters.

Night_Shadow
Apr 21, 2003, 04:53 PM
I got:

PaperWEIGHT Dark
Night Falz
Linkin Flow

Guess you can figure out the trick easily.

DeLiRiUmTrIgGeR
Apr 21, 2003, 05:32 PM
Ah... well, the last name of my HUmar jenova_Death i guess is...Death?

Guile
Apr 21, 2003, 07:48 PM
On 2003-04-20 12:27, Aurra wrote:

Rivers is this guy me and Link Cmoded with on DC. He was hilarious, he didn't know either of us but he kept saying things like "LINK, YOU SUCK!!! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO NOT GET KILLED IN CMODE!!! HAHHAA!" Eventually Link began calling me a Rivers when he got mad at me, so of course he suggested it for Aurra's last name. I don't really remember Rivers too well, except that he yelled at Link a lot (but honestly, who hasn't done that).

Haha that's funny! Was he speaking English? Wish I could of met him, to start yelling at link so quick..smart guy!

Aurra Willy
Kujin Junk
Mcdonald The Cute

IceBlink
Apr 21, 2003, 08:39 PM
Hmmm. Ra'asiel is a designated name, though his/her real name would probably be a serial number, since Ra'asiel is a android...

As for IceBlink, IceDrop and Lyric, all of those are either nicknames or codenames. None of their real names are known. o_O 'IceBlink' is the name he adopted after he lost his parents, 'IceDrop' was chosen to be based on the codename 'IceBlink', and 'Lyric' was the name given to the FOmarl (she's never revealed her real name).

Heh. o_O I need to make real names for them... XD

WashuSaotome2
Apr 21, 2003, 08:48 PM
Eh. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif Let's see...

My RAcaseal's names always end in Saotome. (Tron Saotome, and Evil Saotome)

My HUCaseal's name is Strider Pink...

And my FOnewearl's name is Orange & Red. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif (Eh...it seems Saotome is the only real last name here... O_o)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WashuSaotome2 on 2003-04-21 18:58 ]</font>

KodiaX987
Apr 21, 2003, 08:55 PM
Cresscen = coolest last name evah.

As for me, all my characters had last names from the start. Not in PSO per se but on fanfics they did. My HUmar and RAcaseal were from the Nainsev family (with a trema on the I, like when you say "nine") and my HUnewearl and other RAcaseal were from the Ilica family.

...And then there's the sub characters like Fred Baker, Armi Prosis, Breez Lokk (copyright Breezblok!) and more!

Kid_Icarus
Apr 21, 2003, 09:29 PM
Kid ummm Icarus?

It's all I got >_<

My other charachters were always unoriginal names.

janitorbob
Apr 22, 2003, 07:07 AM
ok well here goes:

ROY, full name: Roy Rob Roy gift certificate boy sometimes Anikin not spiderman on the can Rogers.
(inside joke that went way to far)

Videl, full name Videl Satan (Say-ton)

GOD, umm, it's GOD!

Kit, full name: Kit Emanon

Chronoslash
Apr 22, 2003, 09:26 AM
Magus Zeal. (Chrono Trigger anyone?) I know its not original, but well, who cares? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cheepcheep.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chronoslash on 2003-04-22 07:27 ]</font>

Kemon
Apr 23, 2003, 12:48 PM
kenchin i know its copyed but who cares

ack spelled it wrong who care about that

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Kemon on 2003-04-23 10:50 ]</font>