PDA

View Full Version : RAmar and RAmarl Falz ultimate.

MP3dawg16
Apr 19, 2003, 08:17 PM
My friend an I are both about level 110, hes a RAmarl and Im a RAmar... What level should we be before we go into ruins, and also, what level should we be when we go to fight falz... I reeeaaaalllly wanna see the ending in Ultimate.

any tips on quick levels, or advice getting past indi belras and junk... all help wanted. thanks.

Im using a frozen shooter...

DUNKO1
Apr 20, 2003, 12:09 AM
i'm 120 and still get beat on pretty good (Ramar) so I'm suggest keep leveling till 130 at least depending on your equipment, If you're loaded with god units etc... mabey u can do it weaker

FObilix
Apr 20, 2003, 12:30 AM
A tip for the battle with Ult. Dark Falz:

Raise your EIC.

In Falz's second form....he can cast Rabartas that'll just ahnililate anyone pretty good. So equip some Resist/Blizzards and perhaps a Frost Barrier for this form. Remember, if you get frozen, be prepared to wiggle that stick like mad before the spinners finish you off. If you keep moving forward after he attacks you with his techs, the spinners should miss you.

NodMan
Apr 20, 2003, 12:59 AM
I would recomend LV 126. On your way through Ruins Ult. you should have 4 Hero or God abilitys equiped and one of you use a good shot gun and the other use frozen shooter. Now when you get to and Indi Belra one freeze it and the other bust out mechguns like L&K 14 Combat or Red Mechs. When you make it to Dark Falz equipe 4 Super or pefect resists so you dont take much damage from his magic and you should both have above 900 HP.