PDA

View Full Version : C-Sorcs Cane

Lunchbox601
Apr 20, 2003, 12:32 AM
Hey this is lunchbox, i've created a force for the first time and i have to say the magic side of PSO is fun. But anywho i have been dreaming, lusting, and desiring a C-sorcs right arm for the cane soooo bad. i just wanted to know *btw, my force is a whitell* if i can get the arm. Cause int he item data base it says only bluefill and i don't think thats accurate. I just wanted to know if only bluefill can get the arm cause i would cry. also if whitell CAN get the arm. when is the earliest i could get it? Very hard, ultimate? hopefully hard or very hard...cause me and ultimate do not get along on any of my characters.... but yeah i appreciate your replies and thougts very much! Drop a line anytime. Peace

Bonnnnnnnnngg

Tulathis
Apr 20, 2003, 01:03 AM
Bluefull, Oran, Yellowboze, and Pinkal can all find the Sorcerer's Cane in Ultimate Ruins. Additionaly, Pinkal can find it in the Ultimate VR Spaceship.

Lunchbox601
Apr 20, 2003, 11:17 AM
ok thanks a lot, i appreciate that. my level 101 hunter is oran and in ultimate soo i have a chance of getting it! YAY! even though..mines ultimate is so kicking my ass..ruins will just...uh...make me cry. But i'm trying to make him somewhat stronger...its a hard knock life for ultimate. but yeah thanks again!