PDA

View Full Version : Help with Affixing

marjoni01
Nov 23, 2014, 05:19 AM
Well, I just need some help because I'm new in this thing
Basically, I want something like :

Fang Soul, Shoot III, Ability III, Spirita III, Stamina III

So can anyone tell me step by step how to get this?

thanks and sorry if I post this in wrong section or someone already post something like this :-)

Perfect Chaos
Nov 23, 2014, 06:14 AM
Do you have the thing that you want to affix with 5 slots already? If not, then it's going to be difficult for the first step since you won't be able to expand from 4 to 5 slots with 100% certainty (outside of boost week). It's only a max of 90% per ability when you expand from 4 to 5 (using an Ability Success Rate +30%), so that's only about 59% of passing all of them; you could even end up losing slots and going below 4 again. You can try to expand to 5 slots using 2 fodders that are all the same exact item as your main weapon/unit, and that will give you 99% on each of the 5 abilities.
First, just expand your main weapon/unit using level 1 abilities (excluding status ones) or fever, since those give 100% default pass rate, until you have 5 slots on them. Using 2 (or more) fodders gives you a smaller slot-upgrade penalty than using 1 fodder, so you should use 2 (especially at higher level expansions). Using 3 or more fodders gives you the same penalty rate as 2, so avoid that.
One thing you need to know during the post-expansion process is that, if you can, try to use as few fodders as you can during each step if possible, since the additional cost of using more (especially after the 2nd fodder) is pretty hefty.
Then, among your fodders, have (at the minimum):
1. Either 3 Fang Soul OR 1 Fang Soul & 1 Soul Receptor (5 slot stuff with Soul Receptor is really expensive)
2. 1 Shoot III
3. Either 1 Power III & 1 Technique III OR 1 Body III, 1 React III, & 1 Mind III (This is for Ability III, as having all three of either the three attack or the three defense ability types is the best was to affix Ability)
4. Either 2 Spirita III OR 1 Spirita III & 1 Soul that increases Spirita transfers
5. Either 2 Stamina III OR 1 Stamina III & 1 Soul that increases Stamina transfers
(In numbers 4 and 5, there are a variety of Souls that do this. To see what Souls boost what, use THIS AFFIX SIMULATOR (http://srpgp.supersanctuary.net/dudu/) and under the Soul section, mouse over the stat boosts for each Soul and it'll say what abilities they boost.)
Then use an Ability Success Rate +30% item and you should have 100% on all but Ability III (which will be at 90%, since you can't get this to be 100% without boost week).

Mizer Soul boosts both Shoot III and Spirita III and Ransa Soul boosts both Shoot III and Stamina III, so if you use either one of those instead of Fang Soul, then that Soul can count for both #1 and also for either #4 or #5.

You can do this all at once with the option to have 5 fodders now. It's possible to add stuff a few at a time, but that may or may not end up saving you money. You can either buy fodder with multiple stuff on them, or make your own, but there are just way too many combinations to list them all (especially for making your own fodder).

Be prepared to spend a lot for this though (I would say around 5-10 million, if not more [unit affixing is many times more expensive than weapon affixing, due to unit fodder costing more as they drop less often]).

That Affix Simulator isn't updated for use of 5 fodders, but the pass rate doesn't increase past having 3 of the same ability in the mix, anyway. The way affix rate works is solely based on the amount of each ability in the mix of the ability pool among the main item and the fodders, no matter the combination on each fodder.

marjoni01
Nov 23, 2014, 06:51 AM
After reading your explanation...looks like I still need more money just in case it's failed
Thanks anyway, I will try it later :-)

Perfect Chaos
Nov 23, 2014, 07:02 AM
I made a bunch of edits in the last half hour to that post of mine. LOL (The last few recent edits being before the list of 5 criterias.) But yeah, 5 slots becomes much more expensive compared to 4 slots. You can expand to 4 slots with 100% certainly after a 30% item (and without needing to match the fodders to the main item, either), so maybe go for that for now (so much easier to affix Soul/Shoot/Spirita/Stamina than to have Ability, as well)? During affix boost week, you can even upgrade your 4s item to 5s and add the 5th desired ability all in 1 step with a 100% chance (if you replace Ability III with Shooting Boost as well), too. But the next boost week might not be for a long while.