PDA

View Full Version : Which Lifeform

Wolf_Warhead
Apr 20, 2003, 07:48 AM
What would you chose; an android, a human or a newman?

Raziel_Kai
Apr 20, 2003, 07:49 AM
Android of course!
They kick ass! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Wolf_Warhead
Apr 20, 2003, 10:20 AM
Is anybody gonna tell WHY they pick a human/android/newman?

SubstanceD
Apr 20, 2003, 10:36 AM
I chose an android because they suit my playing style, sure they will sufer once you get to Ultimate ( especially if you play solo offline only ) but in my opinion they perfect for newbie's since they are easy to raise ( you don't have to worry about MST so you can just concentrate on raising only POW, DEF and ATA on your Mag, same thing applies to using Mats ), They are immune to status effects such as Poison and Paralysis ( although not Par via electroction ) and they can spot traps automatically. This makes them idael for those who are new to PSO and want to ease themselves into the gameplay or for people like me who don't want to think to much about minor details such as traps, most androids have at least 1 or 2 extreme stats so they should go through the first half of the game without encountering much difficulty ( Normal, Hard and Very Hard ).

Scrub
Apr 20, 2003, 04:06 PM
Humans are the best, because everybody who plays the game IS a human...at least..I hope they are...

By the way, I mean Human in REAL LIFE, not in the game.

TeamPhalanx
Apr 20, 2003, 05:09 PM
Human, for I'm quite comfortable already being one.

Android... The change is too great; I would have great deal of trouble adjusting.

Newman have an unpredictable life-span...

Blenjar
Apr 20, 2003, 05:19 PM
I go with my FOmar.

Shattered_weasel
Apr 20, 2003, 10:01 PM
i like the blood and guts of a human not the nuts and bolts

Wolf_Warhead
Apr 21, 2003, 01:34 PM
many chose newman; why? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_confused.gif

Scrub
Apr 21, 2003, 01:43 PM
I'm willing to bet people chose Newmen because they're specialty is magic. In real life, we can use swords, knives, and daggers(though the law says not against others), but we can't use magic. But, video games slightly help those who want this real by giving them characters with the abilities to do this. Soooo, to summarize, people like shooting Fire/Lightning/Ice at things.

MadCowChuck_
Apr 21, 2003, 03:42 PM
Ha! Speak for yourself, Senor Chester County! I like being a human, since they are usually balanced between all the major statistics of the class, (i.e., RAmars are balanced in ATA, ATP, HP compartivively (sp))and they are essentially the most customizable out of the three (since their proportions have a bit more range to them than newmen).

Oh...and...humans are the best race! *west siiiiiide*

Scrub
Apr 21, 2003, 06:06 PM
MadCow, I wasn't speaking for myself.u_u Earlier I posted I like Humans the best, its just Wolf Warhead asked why so many people chose Newmen. So I came up with what I believe is a reasonable answer..and don't say Senor Chester County.x_X As if I didn't hate living here with the Amish already..

Reenee
Apr 21, 2003, 06:11 PM
Newmans. Females, personally. I wouldn't mind a cute wittle ol' kitty 'tude FOnewearl as a girlfriend. =(^.^)=

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shapiro on 2003-04-21 16:11 ]</font>

Norix69
Apr 21, 2003, 06:16 PM
Humans rock! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

MadCowChuck_
Apr 21, 2003, 06:25 PM
On 2003-04-21 16:06, Scrub wrote:
As if I didn't hate living here with the Amish already..

I hate driving with the Amish. For one, they don't drive cars. For two, they drive buggies. For three...they don't drive cars.

Makes a 180-mile ride seem like an eternity.

Auracom
Apr 21, 2003, 06:56 PM
Android cause I wouldn't die for a long long long time. More PSO lol. Only downer is I might rust or something like that.