PDA

View Full Version : GC: Lost my Motivation

Colin
Apr 20, 2003, 10:25 AM
Right I WAS a HUmar called Colin, lv 55, with a lv 153 mag called bana, i had flowens sword +20, musashi+9, kaladbolg and a caliber. I know that that's not that good but I found an Al Rappy on V hard, knocked it down, got floored by a Gobooma and while i was out cold it got up and ran. I thought "crud" but then i thought oh well ill find another and i quit and turned it off. anyway i went back to it the next morning to find out that my data was "corrupt" and had to be deleted. I can't repeat what i was thinking apart from the bit about taking the gamecube to the top of the De La Warr and seeing how far it would go into the sea. The whole point is that ive started a new game as a force but i just can't be arsed to play it anymore. I never EVER thought i would say that. I do however have a reputation of over playing my new games. I want to play it but on normal its as boring as hell and i need a bloody briliant reason to put away TimeSplitters 2 (pure genius) and start to play PSO.

HEEEEEEELP ME!?!

rena-ko
Apr 20, 2003, 10:39 AM
you got corrupted from playing offline? hit the power switch too soon?
anyway, my condolences... have a break from pso, maybe you'll find a way back to it in some weeks?
i, for myself, cannot really resist for more than a week to go online, and not more than 3 days so far, to play offline ^_^; (although my addiction is not as high as it was during v2-days...)
well, good luck. if you want, you will be able to get back into the game, but if you dont want, then let it be... maybe youre simply not the force-type of person ^_^;

zimmk2vgc
Apr 20, 2003, 10:41 AM
You probably don't wanna hear this, but I have heard that there is a way to uncorrupt data. I can't remember who this was done by but this was on a previous post some where. If whoever wrote this wants to say who they were they may, but this WAS NOT written by me. The method goes:

1 - with the corrupted memory card in slot 2 and an uncorrupted memory card in slot 1, start up your gamecube.
2 - when the main menu comes up select ONLNE GAME
3 - select any character*
4 - confirm selection
5 - take out both memory cards and place the corrupted memory card in slot 1 and the uncorrupted in slot 2
6 - press the 'B' button to go back to the character select screen.
7 - voila! all your corrupted data remains!
8 - go online and then quit game.

BTW i don't know if this method works since i've never had corrupted data.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zimmk2vgc on 2003-04-20 08:43 ]</font>

Dhylec
Apr 20, 2003, 10:51 AM
data corruption is not something new..
when i play pso or any other game.. corruption is part of my fun equation..
it's painful but u'll have to face it 1 way or another.. cheer up http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Colin
Apr 20, 2003, 10:53 AM
Fussen fussen russen "Grumble Grumble"