PDA

View Full Version : Bah! I'm a HUCasseal and am Getting my ARSE handed to me in

Animeboyz
Apr 20, 2003, 11:12 AM
Dang .... I'm a LV:69 Hucasseal (Yellowboze) with crap for rare weapons (all I seem to pick up are rare blades, knives, swords, partisans, wands, rods, poles, and magic cards) so basically, I only have 2 rare guns (a set of vise's and a OO Custom Ray Gun)

I do However have AWESOME defense (4 slots Metal Body MIGHTY!)

I beat Dark Falze with a couple of tries (and with the help of a trusty charge sniper!) And I got to Ultimate Mode! I even beat the Forest!(that Ice Dragon was awful! But I eventually learned his patterns!)

.... Now I'm in the Caves and I'm just ... yeah ... it's pretty bad ... Should I just stick too it .. I mean I can get kinda far (It depends how bored I get), I'm just not killing things fast AT ALL .... Or does anyone have a suggestion?

Should I ditch my Defense Slots for Some Power? ... bah ...

Blenjar
Apr 20, 2003, 11:30 AM
Carry these:
God Power
God Arm
God Battle heh, forgot that one./
God Luck
That should do it. I carry them and alright with them.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blenjar on 2003-04-20 09:31 ]</font>

zimmk2vgc
Apr 20, 2003, 11:32 AM
I beat Dark Falze with a couple of tries (and with the help of a trusty charge sniper!) And I got to Ultimate Mode! I even beat the Forest!(that Ice Dragon was awful! But I eventually learned his patterns!) Charge Sniper? A hunter char? That doesn't seem right! I hope it was a typo for your sake.

Anyway, i recommend you go do epi 2. Play through epi 2 v.hard a couple of times. Thats quite tough. I recommend starting ultimate at lv 90 for hunters, but i havent played the GC version yet but i'll get there once ive beaten Falz on vhard. Lv 55 v. hard ruins. I'm a legend. Rekon i can get to ultimate before i get to level 60? Humar-redria-lv55

Animeboyz
Apr 20, 2003, 11:36 AM
WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! MASSIVE TYPO ON MY PART!

Sorry, I got sick of my RACasseal (the character that IS in ultimate)

And for the past day's I've been upping my HUcasseal.

We are talking about a RAcasseal. SORRY! My bad.

ummm and about those God things .... I play offline and find SHITE.

Blenjar
Apr 20, 2003, 11:53 AM
create a Redria, and get to Ult, you'll get some Gods before you arrive on Ult.

Reenee
Apr 20, 2003, 12:55 PM
That God/Luck is nothing but a slot eater. If you're hitting everything okay, add in a */Body unit (God or Metal). If you're not hitting everything okay, add that God/Arm.

TeamPhalanx
Apr 20, 2003, 02:04 PM
Use your slots to boost your ATP and ATA. After that...

Do Forest of Sorrow runs. You can get LUMINOUS FIELD from Hidelts and FROZEN SHOOTER from Hildetorrs.

You're an android, so you're gonna suck for a while in Ultimate mode. But, just keep levling up and you'll get more comfortable in Ultimate mode.

Animeboyz
Apr 20, 2003, 02:31 PM
Did I mention I was offline?

I'm using the drainage techniques taight on the Android forum, and it's helpping me alot! I'm upping my levels pretty fast, I got up to LV 71 in like a half an hour.

But thanks everyone for the advice