PDA

View Full Version : Man i'm glad,

meleth
Mar 8, 2001, 05:47 AM
that i still just play offline. I've only been online once, and that was to try and download new quests. My original plan was to complete all quests/levels offline and get some cool items and 60 or so levels before i went online. But after reading all your posts here i'm starting to think that maybe i should ditch going online at all. Especially since anyone, no matter if they dupe or not seems to lose their shit from the new code and bugs.

f0rge
Mar 8, 2001, 05:57 AM
dont do that!

online is great! it's the best part of the game by far.

try it a few times and you'll see

Spy
Mar 8, 2001, 05:59 AM
I'm with f0rge on this one, don't let a few rotten apples spoil the barrel!

meleth
Mar 8, 2001, 06:06 AM
Well i guess sooner or later i'll come online. Perhaps i should finish of normal today aswell. Been waiting with the last boss, but i'm level 31 now so i guess he should be easy. Gonna finish the last 2 quests before i do him though, hopefully hit lev32 before i go after him so i can get some better defence, being a force isn't that easy after all.

Another reason why i haven't gone online yet is cause i haven't had time to setup my linux box so i can connect to it with my dc instead of having to use the phone lines. Btw does anyone know if the american version of bba works on european dcs? Cause they haven't released the bba in europe yet.

Hunter
Mar 8, 2001, 06:47 AM
waaazzzup Meleth, to each there own. But if ever want any other rare items...
and you don't have a Yellowboze section id, chances are slim to non. When you
usually on? wanna team up sometime? I Finally defeated the last boss on v/hard online... noooo way it could have been done offline i think.. unlless u got some really good equipment. and i'm at lvl 66 now. i've got a couple varista's and other stuff if you'd like... my ID is VIRIDIA.. so i always wind up getting shot items the most.. go figure, and another mag i'm startin on. if you'd like a lvl 200, Bhirava lemme know... it's ironically more fun online then off... going through the levels by your self get's boring after a couple hours... seeya online!

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Hunter on 2001-03-08 04:06 ]</font>

meleth
Mar 8, 2001, 07:02 AM
Well so far i've only been on once for like 2 mins trying to download new quests. I need to get my linux fw to act as a dialin server for my dc before i can go online for any longer period. When it comes to rares i did find one yesterday in mines on normal. Ok, only a double sabre, but still. Anyways thanks for the offer, i'll make sure everyone knows when i start playing online. But as i said above i probably gonna finish the game in vhard before i go online. I don't like comming online with a weak and pathetic char.