PDA

View Full Version : Sange & Yasha question

LoreSeeker
Apr 20, 2003, 11:46 AM
Just wondering... how do you actually get Sange & Yasha? Is it just found laying on the ground, or do you have to combine the two swords? I suppose that I really don't need to know, seeing as how I already have S&Y, but I always wanted to know how it was done. Surely somebody knows, as there had to be at least one legit one before they started to get duped.

The_Hero_Of_Time
Apr 20, 2003, 12:15 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.php?topic=48469&forum=7&1
try this.

ISkyly4EverI
Apr 20, 2003, 03:52 PM
On 2003-04-20 09:46, LoreSeeker wrote:
Just wondering... how do you actually get Sange & Yasha? Is it just found laying on the ground, or do you have to combine the two swords? I suppose that +I really don't need to know, seeing as how I already have S&Y+, but I always wanted to know how it was done. Surely somebody knows, as there had to be at least one legit one before they started to get duped.

How long did it take u to get a duped one?

LoreSeeker
Apr 20, 2003, 05:16 PM
About a minute. Just find a duper, they tend to give them out free, or at least cheap.

DRak
Apr 20, 2003, 10:49 PM
doesnt that make you lose insentive to play...i know if i could get any weapon i wanted that fast id get bored in no time. i play offline and am currently looking for yasha (among other things) and basically the anticipation is what gets me to play. after i get a weapon im usually just a little disappointed kuz i have it and my hunt is over, and if there wasnt another thousand items out there to hunt id lose all insentive to play in no time.