PDA

View Full Version : How many of you guys play Xbox PSO?

Ness
Apr 20, 2003, 01:42 PM
I want to know because I'm thinking about getting it.

GuerillaPimp
Apr 20, 2003, 01:57 PM
I'm relatively new to the site, but yea i play PSO-X. and personally i prefer it over the GC version.

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 20, 2003, 01:58 PM
From what I have heard all over about all the online-related stuff overall I would say that the Gamecube is a better buy, but if you plan on only playing offline then I wouldn't know.

Ness
Apr 20, 2003, 02:04 PM
I have the GC version already, but I left it due to lack of keyboard and the proliferation of cheating and corruptions.

Blenjar
Apr 20, 2003, 03:25 PM
I know you do, I saw you in the lob Sometimes last week. Get teh X version. Its better.

Starman
Apr 20, 2003, 04:59 PM
I'm getting PSOX once its released over here.

Skuld_0
Apr 20, 2003, 05:10 PM
ME I PLAY IT

StryderPSO
Apr 20, 2003, 07:16 PM
yea i left because i had no KB o well XBOX bound here

Malus
Apr 20, 2003, 07:38 PM
I just picked up PSOX today, but now I'm questioning how much I play it since it looks the new quest stuff this week and next is GC exclusive... so I guess I'll be splitting time between both.

Captain_Dude
Apr 20, 2003, 08:08 PM
I love it, I'm not playing as often as I'd want(due to forked up sleep schedule, and having to do other things ¬_¬)...

Bah, I still love it. And as soon as I've freed p my schedule, stopped sleeping 'til 6 am, and cured my accursed shyness, I'll be spending 11 hours a day playing!

GIHeavyDuty
Apr 20, 2003, 08:51 PM
im on xbox, dont think theres a way to dupe there.... yet....

Blaime
Apr 20, 2003, 09:18 PM
If anyone finds a way to dupe, expect a patch or something to fix it. MS won't put up with it.

Eum
Apr 20, 2003, 09:27 PM
Yes! That's it!

Speak for a company you have absolutely no power in!

DexusXL
Apr 20, 2003, 09:31 PM
Xbox here, GamerTag is DexusXL.

MilkManX
Apr 21, 2003, 01:46 AM
I jumped ship to PSOX and I prefer it to the Cube one.

1.) Voice Comm. So Awesome.

2.) No Lag in game. A little bit of lag on the voice but not in the actual game.

3.) Loading Times are way faster.

4.)Textures in the Caves have never looked better.

5.)Easy set up for Hunters License.

Mazarin
Apr 21, 2003, 03:34 AM
I make triumphant return!

I have a HUcaseal named Sybian(only lvl 25 or so) and a new RAmarl named Flatus.

Danderdag
Apr 21, 2003, 05:27 AM
There is some asshole running around with a hacked character and items, its on the IGN server, dav 9, he hates IGN and claims to want to ruin their server...freakin jerk off. Anyway, I know several of us have reported him to sega and they said they're working on getting people like that banned and the hacks fixed as quickly as possible, reporting him to MS could get him banned too. The problem is TONS of people on PSOX are true newbies, lots of people were like 'yeah some guy was dropping all these wierd items' that I knew were fake, but I guess it's a good sign that ALMOST EVERYONE has dumped them after I informed them that they were hacked item's, I've been pretty impressed in that regard, but still, it's faster for the dude to ruin the game than for anyone else to try and stop him.
Luckily it's not really duping or anything, it takes alot of work to hack your box and then you've got to never slip up or your box will be banned by it's serial number permanently, so I can't imagine it'll ever catch on beyond a few true punks who'll quickly tire of buying new XBL accounts as they get reported.
The trouble is that they can screw up the economy instantly sadly.

Sailor_V_64
Apr 21, 2003, 10:01 AM
Dude PSOX Rocks

SO MANY N00BS

GEEZ? It's like the relaunch of PSO or something if you wasn't at launch of pso on the Dreamcast you should get PSOX ASAP. It's worth every bit of the price.

And not only that if you actually find someone with some intellegence it's loads of fun to talk with them. talk about life pso and games dude so much fun so very kool

it's schweet

Sedyne
Apr 21, 2003, 10:26 AM
On 2003-04-20 19:27, Eum wrote:
Yes! That's it!

Speak for a company you have absolutely no power in!

Muahahahahha that was a good one.