PDA

View Full Version : Question about Rangers

Scrub
Apr 20, 2003, 04:10 PM
Do you still have the option of Normal attack and Heavy attack when using a gun?

If so, how does this work? Does he/she press the trigger harder, or what? Very confusing to me.

zimmk2vgc
Apr 20, 2003, 04:15 PM
Every charater has normal, heavy and extra attack. Normal and heavy are the main ones you need to worry about if your a newbie. Every char can do this and it has noting to do with the amount of pressure on a trigger. It just happens. Play through the battle training mission in epi 1. I recommend this to all newbies as it explains everything that youy need to know. Any other problems just give us a buzz...(um...buzz...)

Scrub
Apr 20, 2003, 04:19 PM
I am not a 'Newbie.' I haven't even received the game in the mail yet, so I'm even lower than that.xD Thank you for the answer though..and I will now be writing an email to support our Troops in Iraq, and telling them that their bullets will go at a higher velocity if they press the triggers like they mean it!

Goza
Apr 21, 2003, 07:27 AM
You could also tell them to try winning the war with fewer casualties by issuing spread needles and frozen shooters.

FoMarlish
Apr 21, 2003, 08:33 AM
A-wha..No way, give our troups the Samba Maracas!

Logical2u
Apr 21, 2003, 09:05 AM
Actually, if you 'press the triggers harder' in PSO, it only make the attack more powerful, but it takes time to get 'Your fingers ready and glowing'. I know it makes no sense. But this is PSO. Where else can you see giant hovering albino ducks? And huge fire,ice and electricity breathing, duplicating dragons. and.......

Wolf_Warhead
Apr 21, 2003, 02:43 PM
how about he keeps the trigger pressed in longer so more Photon-energie can gather?

Joe-Azlin
Apr 21, 2003, 03:12 PM
ok this is completely off topic but i think the el rappys should have sombreros (spelling?). i think it would be sooooooo funny if they did lol.