PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE HELP ME

DevOtion
Apr 20, 2003, 04:29 PM
Hi Everyone!

i need to change my enemy parts into weapons and i have done the battle training, claiming a stake, magnitude of metal, secret delivery and docs secret plan quests in that order. but when i go into dr osotos research to change my items, dr osoto still replies with the junk about needing to find elenor.. I CANT CHANGE MY ENEMY PARTS. can anybody help me please?
I NEED MY DELSABERS SHIELD!!!!

thanks

VulpesMundi
Apr 20, 2003, 04:57 PM
I'm really not sure why it's not working for you. Couple things you can try...

-Check the Guild counter and double-check that you did indeed clear and save the five necessary quests (they'll be dimmed and unavailable). If it turns out one of them is still available, redo it.

-Clear Dr. Osto's Research to open up Unsealed Door, which is the other quest Montague will make enemy weapons in.

-Try redoing all five quests on a different difficulty and see if you get the same results. Difficulty doesn't matter for changing parts. They'll all come out the same.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: VulpesMundi on 2003-04-20 19:02 ]</font>

DevOtion
Apr 21, 2003, 12:14 PM
Hi VulpesMundi,
Thanks for your reply, i am going to try doing the quests again on other difficulties in the hope that it will work. I will also try clearing Dr. Osto's Research and trying to change the items on Unsealed door.

Thanks a lot for your help.
Ill keep you posted with the results.