PDA

View Full Version : can never decide...

niCHe
Apr 20, 2003, 05:43 PM
i can never decide which fo to use as my main character. i like the power behind the newmans spells, but relying solely on techniques can become burdensome, and i like the ability to melee with a fomar(l) but they seem to lack in attack and techs. Hmm...what to do what to do? Perhaps I should just be an android...muhaha.

Joe-Azlin
Apr 20, 2003, 06:06 PM
hmm sounds like you got yourself a problem http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Delsaber
Apr 20, 2003, 06:12 PM
Use a FOnewm with a power mag, Elysion as a weapon, and it has strong techniques, so your set. The Elysion is a strong saber, and it takes MST to use it, 680 to be exact. So that would be a decent character.

TheHulk4
Apr 20, 2003, 06:56 PM
This all depends on what tyou want your character to be. Do you want to be the best at one thing or good at a bunch of different stuff. I perfer to be the best at each thing. For my attack character I have my lvl 138 HUcast which deals the damage up close and personal. And on the other side of things i have my lvl 118 FOnewearl which does nothing but cast techniques. So I have the ultimate HU and FO, in my ideas.