PDA

View Full Version : PSOX ARMOR

dvs69
Apr 20, 2003, 07:01 PM
What is considered good armor? I have never really looked into the section of the armor stuff...I had DB's armor but traded it for some yamato's. Now I don't have armor to use in the future...right now I use a absorb armor with 4 slots and in the 4 slots I have god power god hp god tp and hp revival. I was just wondering if there are any good rare armor that has some slots in it? or good armor in which I can use add slots to make it godly? http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Tulathis
Apr 20, 2003, 07:18 PM
I was just wondering if there are any good rare armor that has some slots in it? or good armor in which I can use add slots to make it godly?
All armor has the capacity to have four slots. Even if you find a rare armor with no slots, once you can equip it you can use add slots to make it have four. Probably the best armor at level 101 is the Guard Wave. At 111 you should use a Brightness Circle if you have it (and are not an android.) If you're an android try to find an Electro Frame to use at level 122. Finally, once you are level 154 you can use an Aura Field, the best armor in the game, if you are not an android.

Guntz348
Apr 20, 2003, 08:04 PM
The Aura Field requirment is level 152, not 154, and I belive that the parasite wear:lauftera(sp?) gives you a slight edge in DFP. Only a few points though.

Tulathis
Apr 21, 2003, 02:29 AM
The Aura Field requirment is level 152, not 154, and I belive that the parasite wear:lauftera(sp?) gives you a slight edge in DFP. Only a few points though.
Well, you're right about the level requirement being 152. But the Aura Field has higher defense (281 vs. 240) and evade (151 vs. 90), as well as higher light and dark resistances.