PDA

View Full Version : Ahhh...Add Slots!

Skrewd
Apr 20, 2003, 08:22 PM
What's the best way to find add slots offline, single or multi? I found a Spirit Garment...but no slots! I'm Purplenum btw, and I've been trying by making a Pinkal and doing Forest 1 runs...

-Skrewd

gideonx
Apr 20, 2003, 08:37 PM
Heh i've got a lvl 52 Fonewm, 60 HUcast, 58 HUnewearl, 9 FOmarl and 15 RAmarl. And with all that time i have only found 1 Add slot.

I am in the same dilema as you, someone please help us out.

mightyJoeDunn
Apr 20, 2003, 08:39 PM
Well in my first and so far only runt through the caves on hard with my Whitill RAcast I found an add slot, but it is so far my only one.

Goza
Apr 20, 2003, 09:33 PM
I have three characters on ult and several others I scrapped during Vhard. I have found two all game. I think the only ways to get them are prayer/sacrifice and gallon's shop online.

Boohoo for us offliners. Our armor is gimpy.

Rolf_Landale
Apr 20, 2003, 09:47 PM
I have never found an Addslot offline:(
Oh well. I can go online so it doesn't really matter to me.

Stalfos333
Apr 20, 2003, 10:04 PM
Between four characters, I've found something like 11.

Dhylec
Apr 20, 2003, 10:46 PM
On 2003-04-20 20:04, Stalfos333 wrote:
I've found something like 11.

O_o really? what id r u?
i'm lv94 whitil & i've found only 2 so far..

Stalfos333
Apr 21, 2003, 01:36 AM
The redria (135 hucast) has found 6, the oran (60 FoNewm) 3, the skyly (84 Hunny) and yellowboze (98 RaCast) 1.

Vanango
Apr 21, 2003, 02:33 AM
I've found the most addslots under redria in the caves offline.

I've never found any online.

the best way to get addslots is using photon drops. 1pd = 1 addslot.

if you go online, create a room (pw it so people aren't joining) go to the hunters guild and go to shops> gallon's shop and when you get into the EPII ship go down the ramp where the TPs generally are and behind/side of the ramp you'll see a Fonewm that will ask you if you want to speak to his father. Have just 1 pd and he'll ask you to trade for various things, just say no until he offers you an addslot, you might have to go throguh the process several times to actually get one.

gideonx
Apr 21, 2003, 06:46 AM
We're Offline players though, so that doesn't help much http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif.

But that's cool cause i have a Redria.

ANd the 1 i've found was in Caves, so i think they have the best frequency in there, and also, Redria is the Armor & Shields ID so it makes sense that it would get them most frequently.

incognito32
Apr 21, 2003, 08:31 AM
my newest yellowboze, has found 4 so far, and is only level 36, in normal or hard forest. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime2.gif and only 3 photon drops. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

my first bluefull, found 4 up until around level 50 or so, and no more since then... is now 123. and none of my characters can seem to find gallons shop. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_redface.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: incognito32 on 2003-04-21 06:35 ]</font>

excecutor
Apr 21, 2003, 08:56 AM
between 2 characters, i have found somwhere around 15

Chronoslash
Apr 21, 2003, 09:14 AM
4 Characters, 6 AddSlots. I've found 3 with my Redria Ramar in the Normal Caves. I've never found any in any difficulty other than Normal and I've only found one outside of the Caves, and that was in Forest 1. So whenever I need Addslots I go back to Normal Caves. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_cheepcheep.gif

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chronoslash on 2003-04-22 06:58 ]</font>

YusisNoa
Apr 21, 2003, 10:14 AM
I've found roughly 16 AddSlots with my Lv 66 Redria HUmar. Learn to hate the caves. Learn to love the caves. :P Found a Stink Frame and an Attribute Plate, neither had slots, but had good #s.. now they both have 4 slots :) Also... if you can go online (I know, some of the folks in this thread can't..) then I can hook you up with PDs or slots :)

rena-ko
Apr 21, 2003, 10:48 AM
found 8 addslots so far with all my characters combined

3 times it was on one of the first run through forest 1 on normal ^_^ - with redria, with viridia and with whitill

online, you could buy 1 addslot for 1 photondrop in gallons shop afaik, but i never needed to do that up to now.

offline... well good luck ^_^;

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rena-ko on 2003-04-21 08:49 ]</font>

Dark_Cloud
Apr 21, 2003, 11:25 AM
i found 1 addslot with my yellowboze char on normal but my friend has found a load on caves ( redria id ) but different id's seem to find them better than others.

ShadowChao
Apr 21, 2003, 04:05 PM
I've found one in Normal Caves (I believe... may have been Hard) with my Purplenum HUmar, and one in Normal Forest 2(first run through) with a Pinkal FOmarl.
Now I just need another controller and I can transfer it to my HUmar...

ShadowChao
Apr 21, 2003, 04:07 PM
I've found one in Normal Caves (I believe... may have been Hard) with my Purplenum HUmar, and one in Normal Forest 2(first run through) with a Pinkal FOmarl.
Now I just need another controller and I can transfer it to my HUmar...