PDA

View Full Version : Wat lvl do u start to really find stuff easier?

Elden-kirby
Apr 20, 2003, 08:24 PM
Uhh, i no the higher the lvl u find more stuff cause u can actually kill stuff, but does lvl effect that stuff, i played in d2, and it didnt really, but it kinda did

Joe-Azlin
Apr 20, 2003, 08:32 PM
kirby im ur friend and i dont even understand wtf ur trying 2 say lol. i think u said does the lvl of ur character affect the stuff that drops. the answer is no because thats what section ids are for. i mean the higher lvl u are then the higher difficulty u can go 2 but other than that it doesnt make a difference.

Brundidge
Apr 20, 2003, 09:57 PM
Well to kill enemies you do have to have better stats to kill them faster http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Technically levels do not contribute to rare droppings.

Goza
Apr 21, 2003, 07:31 AM
It's all just shear probability. However, as has been said, when you unlock a new difficulty, that one will have better drops. Additionally, rare drops do not get more frequent as the difficulty level rises. VHard probably drops the most, with Hard and Ultimate not dropping very often.

Blue-Hawk
Apr 21, 2003, 03:21 PM
speaking as someone that playes a character thats almost lv 160, i can tell you that the higher your charcter level, the less the rare drops. i am now up to maybe 1 rare drop a week or week and a half with that char. i just wanna get her to 200 offline. >_<

Axon13
Apr 21, 2003, 03:45 PM
from my experience, level doesn't determine rare drops. but one thing i've noticed is that i stopped getting rares as frequently when i got to ultimate