PDA

View Full Version : GC: Olga Flow-Giel-Gael

Mitzuki
Apr 20, 2003, 09:00 PM
I have three Questions

1.What does Olga Flow Say when ur about to fight him?I know that he says something backwords but i can't seem to make it out

2.Why in the hell are Giel and Gael doing when you fight Olga Flow 2? To me they seem to have no purposs when I fight Olga.i was woundering what do they actually do?

3.i know that you need a red weaponm to get olga flow dna,but is oran the only section id to find it? Because if it is im gona be mad .argh!

Rolf_Landale
Apr 20, 2003, 09:06 PM
1. I never knew he said anything backwards. I would also like to find out.

2. The two Gael are the ones that set the strange little traps on the floor that freeze and shock you.

3. This has been asked and answered many times before. Oran is the only confirmed Section ID that finds it. Many believe since its an enemy part, all Section IDs can find it.

Yoda86
Apr 20, 2003, 09:11 PM
That sounds logical to me about all IDs finding it. But what do red weapons have to do with finding it?

Mitzuki
Apr 20, 2003, 09:36 PM
i have herd that you have to have something like a red saber or something to get it but i dont know

UltimateEnigma
Apr 20, 2003, 09:59 PM
jesus god! a god oran drop! []_[]

so,he only drops his DNA on ult?

where the hell am i gonna geta red saber...

::smiles mischeviously at pallash...::

dudley_combo
Apr 20, 2003, 11:12 PM
Technically, olga flow dna isnt an enemy part. I only say this because you cant take it to Dr. Mont and get dark flow

its like parasitic cell D

Dime
Apr 20, 2003, 11:19 PM
What do you get from Olga DNA.

FluxGryphon
Apr 20, 2003, 11:21 PM
On 2003-04-20 19:11, Yoda86 wrote:
That sounds logical to me about all IDs finding it. But what do red weapons have to do with finding it?

I'd hope all IDs can find it, simply because it's such a pain to find in the first place. As for the Red Weapons, Flowen made them for Red Ring Rico, so perhaps it is a special connection to help Flowen hold onto himself and life. That isn't much of an explanation, but supposedly you can get Rico to appear after beating Falz if you have one of the Dark weapons.

Shinimori
Apr 20, 2003, 11:42 PM
what do you mean dark weapons

polishedweasel
Apr 21, 2003, 12:42 AM
It's called Parasitic gene "Flow"!!! And you put it onto your weapon... You'll come out with a sword, gun, or groovy loooking wand. the weapon is based on what type of weapon you applied the Gene to. IMO all the weapons suck with the exception of the Dark Bridge. Have I covered everything?

Shinimori
Apr 21, 2003, 01:05 AM
no what do you mean by meeting red ring rico?
i always see her fly out of faltz's mouth

rena-ko
Apr 21, 2003, 08:09 AM
when you kill dark falz using a dark weapon in multiplayer/online mode and go back to the battleplace afterwards, there will be red ring ricos spirit sitting on her grave. when you go too near, she'll disappear.

its the same with olga and red series weapons.

and its rumored that you cant find anything from olga or falz. instead, you'd find the dna during a seabed run, but the exact enemy slipped my mind...

Rolf_Landale
Apr 21, 2003, 08:16 AM
On 2003-04-21 06:09, rena-ko wrote:
when you kill dark falz using a dark weapon in multiplayer/online mode and go back to the battleplace afterwards, there will be red ring ricos spirit sitting on her grave. when you go too near, she'll disappear.

its the same with olga and red series weapons.

and its rumored that you cant find anything from olga or falz. instead, you'd find the dna during a seabed run, but the exact enemy slipped my mind...

I've heard that, too. I believe the enemy was a Delbiter.