PDA

View Full Version : Hi I need help

Ashes Darkmare
Dec 4, 2014, 02:07 AM
I want to try and join PSO2 I even got a Sega ID sign up and...I'm just having so much fun(sarcasm) trying to do this I finally got it sign up only to when I was registering PSO2 when I reach the complete...the page is unavaliable and it the only thing keeping me from registering to PSO2 and able to download it T__T not to mention captacha system makes me want to flip a table especially when trying to log into my Sega ID...Help please?

Anduril
Dec 4, 2014, 02:42 AM
Sounds like you're on an ISP that is unable to connect to PSO2 servers. You can use this (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207248) to download the game, and you can set up a connection to the cyberkitsune proxy through it. Regarding getting to the completion of the registration, you may need to do that using a vpn.

Ashes Darkmare
Dec 4, 2014, 07:17 AM
Thankfully an Email from PSO2 admin said my registration was completed or so it seems it says in translation...So been downloading the English Installer and preparing the tweaker and etc

zeeshan123
Dec 24, 2014, 08:27 PM
I've started having an issue with the game: on the Seabed field, the floor textures look weird, like something is amiss with the lighting or something. It's not easy for me to describe, but I've taken a screenshot of the issue. I've tried rebooting my computer and running a file check from the vanilla launcher, but to no avail. How can I fix this?