PDA

View Full Version : Hello again need help once more

Ashes Darkmare
Dec 4, 2014, 09:25 AM
This time it to play...when I get to the start screen I only see black and then windows says there a problem and forces to close program what should I do?

Anduril
Dec 4, 2014, 09:29 AM
Make sure all your drivers are up to date, and possibly run a file check.

Ashes Darkmare
Dec 4, 2014, 10:07 AM
Okay...I even reinstalled missing files everything...and this machine can run on nearly every steam game I have on my system though at minimum specs so really I don't know

And I can play games like Borderlands 2, Metro 2033 etc...

Also this issue was similar to 2 games I played on Steam and was able to fix it using a steam feature...but this game isn't on steam lol

Anduril
Dec 4, 2014, 01:02 PM
oh, I forgot to ask, what is your antivirus software? GameGuard, the "protection" software SEGA uses, doesn't always play nice with certain ones.

Ashes Darkmare
Dec 4, 2014, 02:43 PM
I only use Microsoft Sercurity Essentials

Anduril
Dec 4, 2014, 03:05 PM
Can you give me specific specs of your machine? GPU, CPU, OS, RAM.
Another thing you might want to try is to make sure no other programs are running when you launch the game; like if you have steam running in the background or if you have a web browser open.

Ashes Darkmare
Dec 4, 2014, 06:33 PM
Windows 7 Home Premium Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-2310 CPU @2.10GHz 4GB Ram, 64-bit Operating system Graphic Card: Intel HD Graphics 3000

Anduril
Dec 4, 2014, 07:33 PM
Hmm. It does look like it should be running properly on that set up. Like I mentioned before, try making sure that your drivers are up to date, specifically your graphics drivers; the current version should be Version: 15.28.22.64.3517, release 4/10/2014. Other than that, I can only advise to make sure your Windows Updates are current and that you ensure that you have plenty of free space on your HDD.

Ashes Darkmare
Dec 4, 2014, 07:55 PM
I have a 650 Gig Harddrive and I been having trouble installing that but...I may have to restart my comp and see what happens

Ashes Darkmare
Dec 5, 2014, 07:31 AM
I got it to work but when I try loggin in says server unavalible...are the servers down for maintenance?

Nevermind I fix the problem I'm under proxy