PDA

View Full Version : Dupers getting disced?!?

Ropponmatsu
Apr 21, 2003, 08:36 AM
I hopped into a Ult game only to find that 2 of the players were dupers and the other player was using nothing but duped items, which included a BKB +80 and a Flame Garment *sigh* I didn't leave because it was early in the morning and it was the only open Ult game and I don't like playing alone.

Eventually we got to the Sil Dragon and before we could begin to fight him it said "The line was disconnected, Press start to return to the lobby"

I got back to the lobby and sure enough the dupers were there too, so what happened? Did the game just get disconnected by chance, or was there a higher power involved?

Wewt
Apr 21, 2003, 10:47 AM
On 2003-04-21 06:36, Ropponmatsu wrote:
Eventually we got to the Sil Dragon and before we could begin to fight him it said "The line was disconnected, Press start to return to the lobby"

I got back to the lobby and sure enough the dupers were there too, so what happened? Did the game just get disconnected by chance, or was there a higher power involved?

It was my super hacker powers. Yes. Power.

Blame your connection to the PSO servers.

SC2
May 2, 2003, 04:43 PM
What happened was the auto disconnect kicked in! Goto the options in the start menu and click auto dissconnetct change it to 60 min not watever it was on now
hope that helped http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Guile
May 2, 2003, 09:33 PM
On 2003-05-02 14:43, YumYum_thats_good_rappy wrote:
What happened was the auto disconnect kicked in! Goto the options in the start menu and click auto dissconnetct change it to 60 min not watever it was on now
hope that helped http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif

The auto disconnect is used for when you make no movement on your character for a certain amont of time, like if set at 15 minutes and you fall asleep and don't touch your controller then you will get d/c. It's kicks you off of PSO...just incase you forget you were on

Don't really know what happen to you, my guess is it was just a glitch

Aurra
May 2, 2003, 09:51 PM
Yeah, I fall asleep on PSO all the time, and I always end up getting auto-d/ced. I wish I could just turn the damn thing off >_<

SC2
May 4, 2003, 01:25 PM
O I didnt know that

Ropponmatsu
May 5, 2003, 08:37 AM
Well its happened 3 times now, each game had 1 or more dupers in it with the rest using nothing but duped items and pretty soon after getting into the game, it gets disconnected for all the players in it, wierd...

Aurra
May 5, 2003, 09:00 AM
Well, the disconnecting can't be because of the dupes since duped items exist as legits. There's no technical way to tell them apart, even though you can usually guess if someone's stuff is duped or not.