PDA

View Full Version : Tp trick?

Ultima_HU
Apr 21, 2003, 10:46 AM
What is this trick? Can someone tell me how to do it and wat it does?

Goza
Apr 21, 2003, 10:56 AM
You'll probably get linked to the guide here that explains how to do the TP trick that would answer your question better than I can.

However, you go into a room with whatever monster you want the rare version of, drop a telepipe, come back, and the monsters reload. Keep doing this until you get a rare one. It may take anywhere from 1 to 1000 pipes. The average time until you get what you want is usually 45 minutes, in my experience.

It helps to do it in a room with as many of the guys as possible, and at a safe distance. The lilly room in waterfall tears, and the big row of rappies in fake in yellow are good examples.

Also, you cannot damage any of the monsters, as they will not fully reload after piping. If the monster does not fade in like a lilly or drop from the sky like a rappy or hildebear, it's probably not fully reloading.

*inhale*

That said, you basically need one thing. Patience. Way more than I have. I piped for days for 10 pal rappies on pinkal and never got an agito, so I deleted the character.

Ultima_HU
Apr 21, 2003, 11:02 AM
thank you very much.

Goza
Apr 21, 2003, 11:04 AM
No problem. Just glad I got to you before someone went apenuts on you for not reading the guides first http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Raist
Apr 21, 2003, 11:07 AM
It doesn't matter if you damage the enemies, they will still reset and remember this trick does not work online.