PDA

View Full Version : God/Ability

Dark B.
Dec 14, 2014, 10:49 AM
So here's the thing.

I want to find some God/Ability units for a new character I want to create and I was looking to the site where can I find them again, as I already have found 2 God/Ability units from when I was playing a few years ago.

When I looked here on PSO-world:

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=151

I found out that only Purplenum and Pinkal characters can find them. The thing is my characters are Redria, Viridia and Whitill!!!
My question is WHERE I found mine? I never played online, or ever exchanged with somebody else for sure. Any ideas???

VioletSkye
Dec 14, 2014, 11:17 AM
Did you ever play multiplayer offline with anyone that has a Pinkal or Purplenum char? Player 1 dictates the drops so if Player 1 is Pinkal or Purplenum and you're plaing VHard in Ep. 2, you have a chance to find it.

Dark B.
Dec 14, 2014, 01:15 PM
Did you ever play multiplayer offline with anyone that has a Pinkal or Purplenum char? Player 1 dictates the drops so if Player 1 is Pinkal or Purplenum and you're plaing VHard in Ep. 2, you have a chance to find it.

Never played with anyone, no friend of mines owns PSO.
Anyone else has a character (apart from Pinkal and Purplenum) and got God/Ability???

Rapid99
Dec 14, 2014, 02:01 PM
Like VioletSkye said, if you play solo you can get the drop only if you have a pink or purple id. Online you can get the drop without having the pink or purple id. but the leader of the room needs to have it!

Rapid99

SStrikerR
Dec 14, 2014, 05:26 PM
To clarify, you are playing on GameCube right?

Dark B.
Dec 14, 2014, 07:22 PM
Yes, PSO Gamecube PAL version.

Btw, where can you see if it is v1.0 or v1.1???

VioletSkye
Dec 14, 2014, 08:22 PM
As far as I know, only the US version has a 1.0 and 1.1 variant and technically the numbers on the actual disc are 00 and 01 (00 being considered the 1.0 version and 01 being considered the 1.1 version.) Why they became known as 1.0 and 1.1 I have no idea lol.

Jaspaller
Dec 15, 2014, 01:42 AM
You sure it wasn't the Hero/Ability unit? It's also a rare unit. Redria and Whitill also get that drop which seems to match up with the IDs you have.

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?op=viewarticle&artid=46&sortby=name

kevlar_pso
Dec 31, 2014, 08:08 PM
Couldn't you just create a new character with the section ID calculator here and find it yourself?

Dark B.
Jan 1, 2015, 03:45 PM
I already have God/Ability! More than one. But I don't have neither Purplenum nor Pinkal characters!