PDA

View Full Version : new mag.

MsFortune
Mar 8, 2001, 12:02 PM
i am a lvl 23 force, currently with a level 101 Kamura. its stats are aprox: def 20, pow 20, dex 20, mind 50. I just found a new mag (yay!!).
so how should i feed this one? as a force my defence is low so should i go for an all defence mag? or a pure mind one?
ideas?

Andromeda
Mar 9, 2001, 04:21 PM
did u check noZedive13's MAG guide.....?
I found it to be pretty dang useful....!
btw.... I also have Kamura.... love that damn clam!! 'course I'd love to find a cell right quick........... <8-P

Kwyjibo
Mar 11, 2001, 04:13 AM
Whatever you do, don't raise 2 mags at a time.
I did that for a while, when the FSOD hit me. I lost the lvl 97 Mag i was working on. what a waste.

s2-Death
Mar 11, 2001, 09:34 AM
I would recommend reading the MAG guide that PSO World provides, and also checking out this page (http://www.scene51.com/mags.htm) for a visual guide to all the regular MAGs, along with feeding charts. This way, you can decide beforehand exactly what to feed your MAG to get the desired stats and appearance that you are looking for.

I would definitely make defense one of my primary stats for the new mag. I haven't played enough as a FO to know which of the others you would want to invest in for a long term benefit, but defense for a FO is very important. In the end, you're going to want enough magic to use all the spells at their highest levels without running out of TP. You'll also want to have your DEX high enough for you to equip guns, since they'll be your main weapon down the road. From my experience, 122 ATA total for your character is all you'll really need to use all the non RA guns. DEX adds to your ATA rating. I would prolly skimp on the PWR and give that to DEF, since you're not going to be doing a lot of hitting with canes and such anyway.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: s2-Death on 2001-03-11 06:48 ]</font>

Kram
Mar 11, 2001, 02:45 PM
Defense is the hardest to raise for the forces. Good luck.