PDA

View Full Version : Magatsu Discussion

Pages : 1 [2]

Selphea
Dec 23, 2014, 04:58 AM
Wait what. How do you do this damage? I must be doing something wrong since I only hit for 7k ):

[SPOILER-BOX]http://puu.sh/dGdKq/c3f0f95b60.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Im using this. Yeah I know I havent unlocked potential yet, but I just got it and it took a lot of effort to +10 it, so Im feeling the bad luck and will unlock later. But thats only 6% right?

Also missing about 201 SATK worth of Fire attack from not being 50%. Could also be mag, skill tree, units etc.

GHNeko
Dec 23, 2014, 04:59 AM
Wait what. How do you do this damage? I must be doing something wrong since I only hit for 7k ):

[spoiler-box]http://puu.sh/dGdKq/c3f0f95b60.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Im using this. Yeah I know I havent unlocked potential yet, but I just got it and it took a lot of effort to +10 it, so Im feeling the bad luck and will unlock later. But thats only 6% right?

It's another multiplier that stacks on multipliers so 1.06x could very well mean the difference of a couple K in damage on some builds.

And like Selphia said, you're element is only 30. Instead of 50. Element value takes your Satk and adds to in percent by its own value, so your katana is only adding 30% of your weapons value to your damage instead of 50.

On top of that, it's fire and im sure magatsu is light, so you're not increasing your elemental value by 1.3x (15%; which would make it 65 element instead of 50, or 39 element instead of 30 in your case).

Also like Selphia said, skill tree could also be a problem here.

Kiyumi
Dec 23, 2014, 05:13 AM
I have all my skill tree points in Fury Stance, Iron Will, Average Stance and Katana Combat. It says I have 1903 Satk with no buffs. This is low?

I know I messed up on my mag because I didnt know how to feed it properly when I was noob. So thats -80 Satk but I dont see how all this makes so much difference from 7k ---> 25k. I have a Loser units set not properly affixed, I just threw on a Quartz Soul to each of them because I dont expect to keep this set forever.

Would I be better off using my junk crafted 845 Satk Kalicizma with 50 light?

Rien
Dec 23, 2014, 05:28 AM
I have a Loser units set not properly affixed, I just threw on a Quartz Soul to each of them because I dont expect to keep this set forever.

Your problem is right here.

I'm personally using Gloam+White Tail (there is no reason not to get a gloam set, it's in the latest MB, you just need to affix it). Outdated, I know, but ~75/100 s-atk per unit via affixes alone is the standard.

Dephinix
Dec 23, 2014, 05:32 AM
She's hitting 25k on a weak point, it hits twice for 50k, and if there's a weak bullet she said 110kish(what). So really she's hitting about 12.5k then. 7k-12k is where you should be comparing. This is why I hate when people post damage and not say where/how. That first potential lvl and full element should boost it a lot, but something should still be off for 5k damage difference.

GHNeko
Dec 23, 2014, 06:19 AM
I have all my skill tree points in Fury Stance, Iron Will, Average Stance and Katana Combat. It says I have 1903 Satk with no buffs. This is low?

I know I messed up on my mag because I didnt know how to feed it properly when I was noob. So thats -80 Satk but I dont see how all this makes so much difference from 7k ---> 25k. I have a Loser units set not properly affixed, I just threw on a Quartz Soul to each of them because I dont expect to keep this set forever.

Would I be better off using my junk crafted 845 Satk Kalicizma with 50 light?

Well Fury Tree + Average Stance is like ~2.22x. Throw in Katana Combat JA and it becomes ~2.56.

So that 80 Satk becomes ~178 / ~204 Satk missing. Who knows what else could make this missing Satk even larger.

elryan
Dec 23, 2014, 06:53 AM
Is Magatsu a darker? Does anti-darker potential increases your damage vs Magatsu? Or should I just stick with generic potential like Judgment Time / Perfect Calamity?

Selphea
Dec 23, 2014, 07:00 AM
It's a Kuronite. Use Demon Hunter.

Kiyumi
Dec 23, 2014, 07:06 AM
@Rien I wish I could buy 10* units...no prem is only reason Im using bad set. I havent completed story mode yet, am on 2-4. Are the units from Zieg any good?

@Dephinix Oh I see. Yeah those numbers are a bit misleading. Now I know Im not doing something wrong. I can already see all the places I can upgrade my gear. 7k-12k is still a meaningful difference I need to fix.

@GHNeko Is it really that much? So my missing 80 Satk from mag, missing 200 Satk from 30 element, and missing 100ish Satk from unit affixes adds up to 1000 damage missing?!? Oh and +6-8% from potential. omg Im such a noob.

Thanks for all the advice everyone. Anyway sorry to derail thread.

On topic, I dont even use katana on this guy, its far too easy to fall off the platform and I cant do anything if there is no platform. So I pull out fighter and twin daggers. Katana is next to useless here.

elryan
Dec 23, 2014, 07:10 AM
It's a Kuronite. Use Demon Hunter.

Goddammit SEGA.

So yeah I was planning to make newer weapons. Well then, since Anga Fundarga and Magatsu aren't darkers, apparently I should just make generic potential light-element weapons instead of anti-darker ones.

Well thanks for the reply!

landman
Dec 23, 2014, 07:15 AM
So far the EQ that triumph are the ones with coordinated rangers, on the opposite, WB wars usually make it fail.

TaigaUC
Dec 23, 2014, 09:38 AM
Are the units from Zieg any good?

PSO-World discussion seemed to agree that they're the next best after Saiki, but not so much that you should dump a 4+ slot high-tier 10 star set.
For example, Foly set + Jees have less survival, but better attack stats. The Zieg sets have better general survival but slightly less attack stats.
That's without factoring the newer unit crafting recipes for +PP or whatever.
By comparison, if I recall correctly, Saiki set is superior to all others in both attack and defense.

If your units suck, then they're great. They're also very quick and easy to obtain if you have a ton of Liliparium to reset the crafting timer, and (I'm guessing) around 500k to1 million in meseta to pay for crafting mats and cost. You get around 2.5m back for doing his orders.

Z-0
Dec 23, 2014, 11:46 AM
I personally see the units like this:

Uncrafted Saiki if you want great defensive units (on top of the extra attack (+60), HP and PP).
Crafted PP Saiki if you want a set which gives you a lot of PP (you'll get 155 with the PP recipe, without any affixes on anything).
A 90 attack set (XQ, Tian or Negro -- this depends what 90 attacks you want) with the PP craft if you want the most attack.

Zieg is easy to get and a decent starter set, I suppose, but they're definitely not for endgame usage.

Maenara
Dec 23, 2014, 01:02 PM
Renamed the thread to better reflect what it is now.

TaigaUC
Dec 23, 2014, 01:44 PM
I personally see the units like this:

Sounds about right. Thanks for clarifying.
I haven't delved into unit crafting at all, so I know nothing of how good it's become.

Omega-z
Dec 23, 2014, 03:17 PM
^ Yeah, I wouldn't say that Saiki set is superior to all others. Like Z-0 said for Offensive is the general idea. Saiki set is the best Ice resistant armor depending on your build style non-Crafted. But gets weaker Crafted since it has a poor set bonus Defensibly. A good general base armor that has both Offensive and Defensive would be the Brisa set, it's not the best in everything but is decent.

STNFCST
Dec 23, 2014, 08:42 PM
I use saiki only for melee. The 90 attack mod with 10 pp set bonus is simply better.

Now that I witness a Bouncer running a 75/75 Bio duel sword fully 5 affix unit yet it lacks stablize dps on VH. Taked account how he play. I can simply say that Force are superior dps.

Rakurai
Dec 23, 2014, 08:52 PM
Is it more efficient point wise to focus down a single head until it's no longer a weak point, or is it better to break all of them first?

The rangers in the groups I've been in seem to have conflicting opinions regarding that.

LonelyGaruga
Dec 23, 2014, 09:13 PM
I use saiki only for melee. The 90 attack mod with 10 pp set bonus is simply better.

Now that I witness a Bouncer running a 75/75 Bio duel sword fully 5 affix unit yet it lacks stablize dps on VH. Taked account how he play. I can simply say that Force are superior dps.

Saiki is 60 ATK with 25 PP set bonus.

Fi/Bo is the best boss killer in the game.

KazukiQZ
Dec 23, 2014, 09:27 PM
Is it more efficient point wise to focus down a single head until it's no longer a weak point, or is it better to break all of them first?

The rangers in the groups I've been in seem to have conflicting opinions regarding that.
'Single head until it's no longer a weakpoint' seems a better option, and focusing on shoulders' face, because iirc someone mention that destroying them can reduce the number of Visage Sphere (flying face bomb) during its Quick Trial.

Although, the RA themselves have to think fast, since sometimes it's better to switch head target, because of certain factors, like better building platform and easier range/reach to WB it.

STNFCST
Dec 23, 2014, 10:01 PM
Saiki is 60 ATK with 25 PP set bonus.

What you benefit from 25 PP?

Fi/Bo is the best boss killer in the game.

Best boss killer? Can Fi/Bo help killing EQ Loser in less than 1 min?

LonelyGaruga
Dec 23, 2014, 10:11 PM
If you don't know, you're a scrub. I was just correcting you anyway, Saiki is not 90 ATK and 15 PP.

More than Force can.

Selphea
Dec 23, 2014, 10:20 PM
Fi/Bo is best MPA boss killer. Main distinction being that it can't apply WB solo and that its damage is a constant ramp for 45 seconds rather than a spike in the first 10 or so seconds which drops off afterwards.

STNFCST
Dec 23, 2014, 10:20 PM
If you don't know, you're a scrub. I was just correcting you anyway, Saiki is not 90 ATK and 15 PP.

You are one with wrong understanding. I simply say I only use saiki for melee.

If I really say that Saiki has 90 attack set and 10 pp. There is no point to have force using old 10* set either. Commen sense.

And for the correction you mistake make, when Saiki is not 15 PP? Where you get that?

More than Force can.

Now you dodge the question.

Fi/Bo is best MPA boss killer. Main distinction being that it can't apply WB solo and that its damage is a constant ramp for 45 seconds rather than a spike in the first 10 or so seconds which drops off afterwards.

45 sec vs 10 sec is not really balanced when that 10 sec finish the Loser. Where in 45 sec Loser is happily living well and fair.

Selphea
Dec 23, 2014, 10:29 PM
45 sec vs 10 sec is not really balanced when that 10 sec finish the Loser. Where in 45 sec Loser is happily living well and fair.

Double dipping Chain Banish/Graptor is getting nerfed though :p

Z-0
Dec 23, 2014, 11:10 PM
GuBr (or BrGu, whatever) sucks simply because all it can do is knock out big HP bosses and be useless the rest of the time. Bouncer itself isn't exactly amazing at the mobbing game, but it can at least be useful when there isn't a boss to kill with either its own PAs or the Hatou Katana on Zondeels, and it's definitely the best boss killer with a WB up and PBF.

Yeah, I'd take a chain if I'm doing something like Luther or Magatsu, but I wouldn't bother using it anywhere else because it's a waste of time.

LonelyGaruga
Dec 23, 2014, 11:14 PM
You are one with wrong understanding. I simply say I only use saiki for melee.

If I really say that Saiki has 90 attack set and 10 pp. There is no point to have force using old 10* set either. Commen sense.

And for the correction you mistake make, when Saiki is not 15 PP? Where you get that?

Now you dodge the question.

Saiki Set Bonus (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%BB%E3%83%83%E3%83%88%E5%8A%B9%E6% 9E%9C%2F%E5%80%8B%E5%88%A5%2F%E3%82%B5%E3%82%A4%E3 %82%AD%E7%B3%BB)

S-ATK+60, R-ATK+60, T-ATK+60, DEX+80, PP+25

Not 90 ATK. Not 10 PP.

I never said anything about what units to use for Force.

I did not dodge the question. A Fi/Bo has better DPS than a Force against a boss. Therefore, a Fi/Bo contributes more damage than a Force in a Loser fight. Simple.

By the way, show a 12/12 fight of Loser that takes 1 minute please.

STNFCST
Dec 23, 2014, 11:18 PM
GuBr (or BrGu, whatever) sucks simply because all it can do is knock out big HP bosses and be useless the rest of the time.

I stopped reading there.

Further point are useless as you narrow yourself what is considering best or what not. Therefore there is not a best.

LonelyGaruga
Dec 23, 2014, 11:19 PM
Please quit raping the English language. It's disgusting.

STNFCST
Dec 23, 2014, 11:22 PM
Please quit raping the English language. It's disgusting.

You are really funny and foolish. When I pointed Saiki has 90 atk and 10 pp. Care to reference?

Btw you guys are not really make a sense. When you change something from "best boss killer to best mpa boss killer to better than force boss killer to boss killer WB PBF UP".

Looks who is raping English language.

Z-0
Dec 23, 2014, 11:32 PM
u wot

KASKADE
Dec 23, 2014, 11:35 PM
http://i.imgur.com/DKJhx9l.gif

Not jumping into the 'force/bouncer superior' argument but, I definitely wouldn't knock DB bouncers out as having "unstable dps". Of course skill matters, but that goes for every class you play.

ReverseSeraf
Dec 23, 2014, 11:36 PM
You are really funny and foolish. When I pointed Saiki has 90 atk and 10 pp. Care to reference?

Btw you guys are not really make a sense. When you change something from "best boss killer to best mpa boss killer to better than force boss killer to boss killer WB PBF UP".

http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/GIF-bored-duh-Simon-Cowell-speechless-GIF.gif

milranduil
Dec 23, 2014, 11:36 PM

You are, stop posting.

Xaeris
Dec 23, 2014, 11:37 PM
Maintenance never disappoints.

Selphea
Dec 23, 2014, 11:37 PM
For the #1 solo XH boss killer I would vote for GuRa. XH Ragne in 30 seconds is pretty hard to do without WB, FiBo or not.

Anyway if Magatsu's 75 million HP is bad, apparently XH Loser is going to have 94.4 million HP (http://lulls32moen.web.fc2.com/pso2_ehp_etc_61-80.html)? Or is that just a tentative estimate?

LonelyGaruga
Dec 23, 2014, 11:42 PM

Saiki Set Bonus (http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%82%BB%E3%83%83%E3%83%88%E5%8A%B9%E6% 9E%9C%2F%E5%80%8B%E5%88%A5%2F%E3%82%B5%E3%82%A4%E3 %82%AD%E7%B3%BB)

S-ATK+60, R-ATK+60, T-ATK+60, DEX+80, PP+25

Not 90 ATK. Not 10 PP.

Fi/Bo has better DPS than Force regardless of whether WB is up or not, whether you're solo or not, or any other factor, period. Please provide evidence to support otherwise if you disagree.

STNFCST
Dec 23, 2014, 11:46 PM
You are, stop posting.

No, ya mad cause you friend was unable to take platinum trophy on PSNOVA as first foreigner?

But you shall be glad this foreigner(me) who unable read kanji/katakana, and alot of internet haters taked first platinum trophy on PSNOVA.

But you can't do that do you? Language barrier is absolute to you.

Fi/Bo has better DPS than Force regardless of whether WB is up or not, whether you're solo or not, or any other factor, period. Please provide evidence to support otherwise if you disagree.

I don't take argument who has been showing nothing but their mouth.

Also about unit. You are not really reference too.

Otherwise do I need say again?

"I use Saiki only on melee. Cause 90 attack and 10 pp set bonus are better."

Ya can't read English language?

Z-0
Dec 23, 2014, 11:49 PM
HNS WHAT LANGUAGE DO YOU SPEAK? . w.

LonelyGaruga
Dec 23, 2014, 11:51 PM
None.

Ya can't read English language?

Wow. OK. Let me spell it out for you.

[SPOILER-BOX]SAIKI

DOES

NOT

GIVE

ATK

IT

ALSO

DOES

NOT

GIVE

PP

IT

GIVES

ATK

AND

PP

OK?[/SPOILER-BOX]

That should be easier for you to read.

STNFCST
Dec 23, 2014, 11:53 PM
HNS WHAT LANGUAGE DO YOU SPEAK? . w.

English, Chinese and Netherland. But my greatest capability I could mix language and throw to my brothers family. Just as they do.

None.
Ofcourse you don't. You are really foolish cause you though I saiki has 90 attack and 10 pp? When Ranger and Force has a set that give better stats then 11* ones? I don't have to exhibit that too ehh?

Selphea
Dec 23, 2014, 11:55 PM
Ok I think some translation is in order here. That sentence was written in English but with Mandarin grammar so some things might have been lost in translation. Essentially.

i.e. He uses Saiki only on melee characters because no melee set gives 90 SATK 10 PP. On ranged/tech characters he doesn't use Saiki because the set bonus is only 60, or less than 90.

ReverseSeraf
Dec 23, 2014, 11:57 PM
That should be easier for you to read.

Actually... I think this does the job better.

[SPOILER-BOX]Saiki not 90 atk give or 10 pp, serious?

It give 60 atk also 25 pp. [/SPOILER-BOX]

LonelyGaruga
Dec 23, 2014, 11:58 PM
English, Chinese and Netherland. But my greatest capability I could mix language and throw to my brothers family. Just as they do.

You mean Dutch.

i.e. He uses Saiki only on melee characters because no melee set gives 90 SATK 10 PP. On ranged/tech characters he doesn't use Saiki because the set bonus is only 60, or less than 90.

Saiki does not give 90 S-ATK and 10 PP. It gives 60 ATK and 25 PP. That's what I've been saying for the last page, and what he's failing to comprehend for just as long.

Oh wait, I get it now.

That's still wrong, XQ units are a thing.

STNFCST
Dec 23, 2014, 11:59 PM
Someone getting a point. . w.

Unlike you Garuga. wwww

schnee4
Dec 23, 2014, 11:59 PM
hahaha - first to blame foreigner. an idiot! LonelyGrammar???

Selphea
Dec 24, 2014, 12:01 AM
You mean Dutch.

Saiki does not give 90 S-ATK and 10 PP. It gives 60 ATK and 25 PP. That's what I've been saying for the last page, and what he's failing to comprehend for just as long.

Oh wait, I get it now.

That's still wrong, XQ units are a thing.

Yea XQ units are a thing but no PP. If they gave 10PP I'd dump my Tian ranged and Loser melee sets in a heartbeat.

Dephinix
Dec 24, 2014, 12:04 AM

There's a LOT of information missing from here, which I ignored until each statement after also left information out. At least try to make sense.

STNFCST
Dec 24, 2014, 12:06 AM
There's a LOT of information missing from here, which I ignored until each statement after also left information out. At least try to make sense.

There ya go. Are you trying narrow me. Do you read topic. Baka.

LonelyGaruga
Dec 24, 2014, 12:16 AM
Someone getting a point. . w.

Unlike you Garuga. wwww

Maybe if your English was better than an elementary grade student we might actually get somewhere.

Your English is garbage tier. You don't even get the name of one of your supposed languages correct. I'm pretty damn sure Dutch isn't called Netherland in any language, let alone Dutch itself. I can only assume your Chinese is decent since that must be your native language, since something had to be. Quite frankly, you make zero sense. It's been two pages of people misunderstanding you until Selphia finally figured it out. Not just me. You have a communication problem, because your English is bad. And you act like it isn't.

Quite frankly, you're an idiot for that, if nothing else. In all probability, you don't even understand half these posts if this is the best you can do with English. Please try to learn at least elementary school level, because you can't go through a sentence without committing multiple grammatical errors that render it impossible to 100% understand after reading it three times, let alone the first time, which is when you should be understood.

hahaha - first to blame foreigner. an idiot! LonelyGrammar???

When a toddler has better grammar and spelling than you, you really have no right to complain when you're misunderstood.

There ya go. Are you trying narrow me. Do you read topic. Baka.

The only person you make sense to is yourself.

You are bad at English.

Stop acting like you aren't.

Meteor Weapon
Dec 24, 2014, 12:18 AM
Baka.
Baka.
Baka.
Baka.
Baka.
Baka.
Baka.

We got a WEABOO here.

STNFCST
Dec 24, 2014, 12:19 AM
Text of wall.

Not going bother to read.

Rien
Dec 24, 2014, 12:23 AM
We got a WEABOO here.

I think weaboo doesn't really count as an insult while we're playing a japanese game of all things.

That being said, I witnessed a party member obtaining the 12* jet boots in SH maggotsu.

xxmadplayerxx
Dec 24, 2014, 12:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFQQALduhzA

Rakurai
Dec 24, 2014, 12:25 AM
That being said, I witnessed a party member obtaining the 12* jet boots in SH maggotsu.

Doesn't that mean they were one of those odd people who don't have a Vraolet with an unlocked latent?

It surprises me that there's any level 75 players who don't have one at this point.

Dephinix
Dec 24, 2014, 12:26 AM

Lol, I was wondering if this would come up, nice.

Rien
Dec 24, 2014, 12:27 AM
He was level 69, so uh.

Honestly I don't use a vraolet either, because I'd rather see the 11* drop then have to spend money at the tekking counter only to be disappoint

Meteor Weapon
Dec 24, 2014, 12:27 AM
Yeah I know, but I still think there's a a silver lining between being a normal weaboo and being a total weaboo trash. But meh whatever, I don't think even know what I'm talking about <:B

And about magatsu, got nothing but 7*-9*, damnit Sega stop giving trash fodders on XH. EQ itself is fun though.

STNFCST
Dec 24, 2014, 12:38 AM
I think weaboo doesn't really count as an insult while we're playing a japanese game of all things.

So true. I even play games I can't read and get a platinum trophy for it and first foreigner at that(PSNOVA). A GREAT GAMER.

But being a GREAT GAMER lead also to GREAT HATERS right? :wacko:

Human emotion never let me down. . w.

Keilyn
Dec 24, 2014, 12:56 AM
Is this a real thread with meaning or just a spam thread?

I don't like the MPA too much as far as rewards go...It feels like an ipad game where we are trying to actually "play the game" and we are thrown with a ton of side stuff amounting to "work" and in order to play the game as intended we have to "work" with solving everything else thrown at us. If we don't solve what is thrown at us, we are punished severely for it.

Oh well. The same can be said about a lot of games and "Secondary Objectives" Can't turn of a power generator without actually breaching the generator plant, killing all enemies....finding all Neon Colored Signs, and if we don't pick up squirt guns and turtle shells the generators go boom even if they have nothing to do with one another. :)

Walkure
Dec 24, 2014, 01:03 AM
Is this a real thread with meaning or just a spam thread?
Thread's being shat on because maintenance discussion typically leads to threadshitting.

Anyways, Quick Trials are all along the lines of:

Don't get rekt by Magatsu's upcoming attack!
Do something to defend the wall!
Use the Dragonator/Gong/Ballistae lasers/freeze-cannons to suppress Magatsu!

It's pretty much exactly what you'd want to be doing at any point though.

Lumpen Thingy
Dec 24, 2014, 01:06 AM

thank you for linking this Mad. Now I will link the song so people can just sign along with everyone that knows it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBfWKmRFTjM

Kiyumi
Dec 24, 2014, 02:46 AM
Why do people reply to trolls? Sigh.

We need a blacklist option on this forum.

Anduril
Dec 24, 2014, 02:51 AM
Why do people reply to trolls? Sigh.

We need a blacklist option on this forum.
There is an ignore list in the User CP.

Kiyumi
Dec 24, 2014, 03:21 AM
There is an ignore list in the User CP.

Oh I see thank you. Not as useful as I hoped, as it still shows that their post is there with a "click to show" and it also shows their text when people reply to them. Thought I could pretend STFEST and BIG OLAF ceased to exist.

Anyone else notice that anyone with their name in all caps is almost guaranteed to be a troll?

Chik'Tikka
Dec 24, 2014, 05:32 AM

You, kind Sir, have made my year+^_^+

STNFCST
Dec 24, 2014, 06:54 AM
Oh I see thank you. Not as useful as I hoped, as it still shows that their post is there with a "click to show" and it also shows their text when people reply to them. Thought I could pretend STFEST and BIG OLAF ceased to exist.

Anyone else notice that anyone with their name in all caps is almost guaranteed to be a troll?

You sound like a sensitive loser you know that? Atleast it confirm that you are just bad player no matter how it guess.

And flagged for defamation.

Selphea
Dec 24, 2014, 06:58 AM

With some modifications to my spammer-hiding script, it can hide that "click to show" message too. If there's enough interest I'll think about doing it, although personally I don't use the Ignore function myself. I made the spammer script for myself first, because the spam was really bad at that point - getting a lot better now though.

But that's offtopic. Drop me a PM or leave a message on my profile or something.

STNFCST
Dec 24, 2014, 09:41 AM
Got under 5 min run VH but afterward 2 retard run thanks to English player.

Kiyumi
Dec 24, 2014, 01:48 PM
With some modifications to my spammer-hiding script, it can hide that "click to show" message too. If there's enough interest I'll think about doing it, although personally I don't use the Ignore function myself. I made the spammer script for myself first, because the spam was really bad at that point - getting a lot better now though.

But that's offtopic. Drop me a PM or leave a message on my profile or something.

Oh dont worry too much about it. Ill see how this works with the real spammers first.

TaigaUC
Dec 25, 2014, 11:47 PM
Ugh. WB war with some EN guy who refused to use WB until anyone else did, and then he'd overwrite in a weird place before going back to sitting on turrets.
Sometimes wonder if these people do it on purpose. They probably do.

LordKaiser
Dec 26, 2014, 12:54 AM
Thread's being shat on because maintenance discussion typically leads to threadshitting.

Anyways, Quick Trials are all along the lines of:

Don't get rekt by Magatsu's upcoming attack!
Do something to defend the wall!
Use the Dragonator/Gong/Ballistae lasers/freeze-cannons to suppress Magatsu!

It's pretty much exactly what you'd want to be doing at any point though.Or because there's already a guide on the guide section so it looks redundant to have 2 threads about the same....

STNFCST
Dec 26, 2014, 01:18 AM
Ugh. WB war with some EN guy who refused to use WB until anyone else did, and then he'd overwrite in a weird place before going back to sitting on turrets.
Sometimes wonder if these people do it on purpose. They probably do.

Who the username? I like to avoid them.

And it is legit to post here. As people here trying throw insult with my pso2 username id through text below username.

Aquanos
Dec 27, 2014, 06:37 AM
I'm wondering if it might be better to run SH Magatsu over XH magatsu. The reason I ask this is because the drop tables seem to match, SH and XH that is. I feel like I could possibly get 3 SH Magatsu verse the 2 XH ones. Only thing thats been keeping me from doing that is the idea of the drop tables being lower than XH. Its the reason why i still run XH Elder and not SH. So I was just curious on how much easier/faster XH over SH is. Just curious if I can get like 4 SHs or something for a better chance at the 12☆

Rakurai
Dec 27, 2014, 06:40 AM
SH Magatsu has around a third of the HP the XH version has.

pyxl
Dec 27, 2014, 08:46 AM
Not sure if it was a bug or not, but in a VH run we were able to hit 1000/1000 before the first wall. It was kinda hanging out on the wall for a little while after awkwardly and letting us score some extra damage, however it didn't actually go down until the first wall broke and resulting trial after happened.

I'm assuming it was maybe a lag spike that held him there for a bit, but I'm curious if it cannot be downed before the first wall if it technically reaches it?

Vent
Dec 27, 2014, 08:49 AM
It can be downed before the first wall. He dies when he dies, nothing holding him back from that when he reaches zero HP. ^^;

I experienced something like your bug too once. The quick trial for giant face bombs started on the first gate, but they never spawned. Instead, Magatsu decided to just swipe around the buildings and generally hang around till he died.

pyxl
Dec 27, 2014, 09:00 AM
Makes sense then, guess we just hit a lucky opportunity. IIRC, it was also swiping around at nothing after the Visages spawned on us, so I guess it was just playing catch up a bit or I was lagging pretty badly during the EQ.

TaigaUC
Dec 27, 2014, 12:36 PM
I was in a run where Magatsu humped the wall and then did face bombs at point blank range.
There was literally no time to destroy them.

Dirty as shit.

Aine
Dec 29, 2014, 05:37 PM
So SH Magatsu is actually great with a premade MPA if you abuse Chain Vol Graptor. Break his knees, then open his stomach, keep attacking until the weak point turns black, but then instead of moving on to the shoulders reapply WB to the stomach and chain. You can finish him in under a minute which translates to about 15 SH runs plus 1 XH run if you don't mess up. With the current 100 EXP/RDR boost plus 75/250 boosters this takes you from level 70 to nearly level 73, and nets you between 30 to 50 cubes (variance is large because so much crap drops).

Stickboy
Dec 29, 2014, 11:27 PM
So SH Magatsu is actually great with a premade MPA if you abuse Chain Vol Graptor. Break his knees, then open his stomach, keep attacking until the weak point turns black, but then instead of moving on to the shoulders reapply WB to the stomach and chain. You can finish him in under a minute which translates to about 15 SH runs plus 1 XH run if you don't mess up. With the current 100 EXP/RDR boost plus 75/250 boosters this takes you from level 70 to nearly level 73, and nets you between 30 to 50 cubes (variance is large because so much crap drops).

Lets make an mpa that everyone abuses chain volgraptor somewhere, lol

Kiyumi
Dec 29, 2014, 11:30 PM

Hey guess what I have some land in Arizona with an amazing view of the beach! All you need to do is send me some $ and...

Selphea
Dec 30, 2014, 12:20 AM
Hey guess what I have some land in Arizona with an amazing view of the beach! All you need to do is send me some $ and...

Well I can confirm Chain Banish still double dips. Only question is the logistics.