PDA

View Full Version : does it work with vita tv?

adonis565
Dec 17, 2014, 05:16 PM
i might get it also is it hard to pick up and play not knowing japanese?

Crazyleo
Dec 17, 2014, 09:32 PM

I imagine that it would work with the Vita TV.

And it isn't difficult to pick up on the mechanics of the game with a bit of experimenting. I've done this with the demo.

Husq
Dec 18, 2014, 01:40 AM

Yes it works fine. However just a warning, it will look like dog vomit. You are better off playing it on the vita for a few reasons, IQ will look better, easier with touchscreen to accces pallets and adhoc, because it is, well, portable.
Honestly don't waste your money on the vita tv, vitangames upscaled look really, really bad.

Sizustar
Dec 18, 2014, 04:24 PM
Yes it works fine. However just a warning, it will look like dog vomit. You are better off playing it on the vita for a few reasons, IQ will look better, easier with touchscreen to accces pallets and adhoc, because it is, well, portable.
Honestly don't waste your money on the vita tv, vitangames upscaled look really, really bad.

2D game looks fine on Vita TV, it's just some of the 3D game upscaled not very well.

Akaimizu
Aug 6, 2015, 02:27 PM
I just got the PS TV at it's new $40 tag price. I also finally got PS Nova for it.
It actually works pretty well and looks fine to me. Obviously a little low on resolution, but still converts well enough.

One of the nice aspects of it, that I found out, was the PS4 controller support for this game. In fact, for touch screen, you actually can use the PS4 touch pad for touch-screen controls, when you turn on *touch screen* support on the PStv.