PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone else unable to update PSO2es?

the_importer_
Dec 17, 2014, 10:43 PM
It downloads the game update, but says "Update Failed". Is this a common issue or should I just uninstall and re install the game?

Anduril
Dec 18, 2014, 12:23 AM
If you are referring to with the tweaker, I have heard some people have issue with that. You can also always update it by downloading and installing the newest .apk directly. The bumped blog usually has a link to it on its maintenance post.

the_importer_
Dec 18, 2014, 04:29 PM
If you are referring to with the tweaker, I have heard some people have issue with that. You can also always update it by downloading and installing the newest .apk directly. The bumped blog usually has a link to it on its maintenance post.

Didn't work, the site has the same original version I installed last May. I was able to install it on BlueStack, but it just stopped working on my phone. If I could only get an APK of the latest version of the game and side load it, it would be useful.

Anduril
Dec 19, 2014, 04:00 AM
Didn't work, the site has the same original version I installed last May. I was able to install it on BlueStack, but it just stopped working on my phone. If I could only get an APK of the latest version of the game and side load it, it would be useful.
The link in this post (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-extended-maintenance-and-patch-12172014/) is the latest apk. I just downloaded it myself to be sure.

the_importer_
Dec 19, 2014, 08:21 AM
The link in this post (http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-jp-extended-maintenance-and-patch-12172014/) is the latest apk. I just downloaded it myself to be sure.

Oh nice, thanks man.

EDIT: Nope, still doesn't work, guess something's wrong with my phone. Guess it's time to format it.
EDIT 2: I don't fucking believe it, even after formatting, it still won't install. Phone is either broken or the latest version is simply not compatible. That's just great, now I' stuck with Blue Stack, thanks God I always wrote down my latest key for transferring the game to another device.

the_importer_
Dec 19, 2014, 10:47 PM
Bump + EDIT 3: I tried installing the previous version, still doesn't work. I guess a phone factory reset keeps traces of previous installation or one of the phone's update is not compatible with PSO2es.