PDA

View Full Version : GC: DARN EGG RAPPIES!!

Bendilin
Apr 21, 2003, 04:30 PM
Is anyone having a very difficult time finding the Egg Rappies? I have spent almost six hours non stop trying to find them, and haven't found a single one! Is there something I'm missing here...? (Like, are they only in Very Hard mode or something?)

Here's what I understand:

They are only in Episode II's Temple areas
They look like Eggs with feet
They replaced the Love Rappies for today
Using the Ryuker trick does not work
THEY HAVE THE WEAPON I BADLY WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING!!!

If anyone can give me any advice, it would be very much appreciated....(ie: Can they be found offline too? Do they only appear in VR Temple Beta? Are they more likely to appear in Very Hard and Ultimate modes than Normal and Hard? )

I want the Sonic Knuckles sooooo badly.... ;___;

steve_murton
Apr 21, 2003, 04:35 PM
well you cant find them offline (crap)

you find them mostly in the vr temple (i think)

Bendilin
Apr 21, 2003, 04:47 PM
Those things are REALLY starting to tick me off....so are the idiots who don't even know how to use the controller's joystick! How the hell did they manage to even navigate themselves to the Lobby anyway??

Derkin
Apr 21, 2003, 04:47 PM
Poor guy... My friend is having similar trouble. He killed some 400 rappies and still hasn't found one.

They are only in Episode II's Temple areas
Correct

They look like Eggs with feet
They looks like Love Rappies wearing easter egg costumes, you can see their wings and feet.

They replaced the Love Rappies for today
Actually they replace Love Rappies for 9 days.

Using the Ryuker trick does not work
Nope

THEY HAVE THE WEAPON I BADLY WANT MORE THAN
ANYTHING!!!
You want Amore Rose? hehe

You'll find one, keep at it. Good luck.

LollipopLolita
Apr 21, 2003, 04:49 PM
This might help you

http://www.pso-world.com/sections.php?op=viewarticle&artid=874

and this is what they look like

http://dynamic2.gamespy.com/%7Epsoworld/images/screenshots/4-20-03/eggrappy3.jpg

Bendilin
Apr 21, 2003, 05:13 PM
Thanks Lollipop but that's not what I need...

I need to know if you have a better chance of finding them in different modes, like Veyr Hard mode has more than Normal mode or not.

That way I can just repeatidly fly through Normal VR Temple areas instead of spending hours just to go through Very Hard VR Temple a few times...

Yoda86
Apr 21, 2003, 07:05 PM
If this helps any, I found a love rappy offline with relative ease on Normal mode a couple days ago. I don't think difficulty modes have an influence on the appearance of rare monsters. Just keep trying, you've go like another week until they go back into hiding.

Bendilin
Apr 22, 2003, 10:02 PM
Hey everyone! Earlier today, within ten minutes of going online (and only going through four online Normal VR Temple Alphas' first three rooms...since all my games for this are me only, so I can only go so far...) I found TWO Egg Rappies! First had the Huge Battle Fan, which is veyr nice, second had Marina's Hand Bag, which is kinda worthless to me, being a HUmar and all...

But I still haven't found my Sonic Knuckles... ;.;

Hopefully I can find some more, and hope the first two weren't just dumb luck...^_^;

Bendilin
Apr 22, 2003, 10:06 PM
Oh, and about the Love Rappy in the offline mode...I think it's programmed to be there, because I find one too almost everytime I get that one Temple variation while offline...

MagicPink
Apr 23, 2003, 10:51 AM
There's love rappies OFFLINE?!?

Explain!

Do they drop better goodies?

Bendilin
Apr 23, 2003, 03:08 PM
I find one Love Rappy offline almost every time I go through the Temple o.o The only thing I get from them though are Angel/Luck.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bendilin on 2003-04-23 13:10 ]</font>