PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Daveach´s PSO2 problems: Xmas Edition

Daveach
Dec 25, 2014, 05:08 AM
Merry Xmas PSO-World´ers, I hope you had a delightful night and a nice diner.
Now, like most weeks (holy crap 2 times in one month), im having a NEW issue with this goddamn game.

This time, it´s....something I thought was easy, but im out of ideas and I really want to play. Here´s the thing:

Before this week maint, everything was smooth and working, seriously, maybe best than ever. Buuuut...maintenance came and yeah.
So, today I wanted to play like everyday, wondering: Oh, will PSO2 give me a goodnight kiss? nope, just my weekly bitchslap.
I´m using AIDA´s tweaker, so the typical "use AIDA´s program" reply is not valid. The game updated, everything ok...then I click the launch button and that´s it. Nothing. Not even a process on the task manager. GG window is NOT popping, so I think it has to be something realted to GG...
I had this problem a year ago, and thought: yeah, its GG AGAIN. So, I did the typical troubleshoot things (deleting GG folder, filecheck with the regular launcher and AIDA´s, check for missing files, run antivirus, deactivate firewall, sharpen my "sudoku blade", re-download EXEs, check permissions...EVERYTHING) and it´s still not running.

So...any ideas?
Additional info: Im running Win8, 4GB RAM, a Saphire VC with 2GB of memory, drivers updated, hell, I was playing fine 30 hours ago...

Thanks in advance. ^^;