PDA

View Full Version : Level 55 gunner without 10* weapon, is it bad?

Tigy
Dec 26, 2014, 03:19 PM
I'm currently level 55 gunner and still using dio sacueid +10 (fang soul, shoot III). Feel bad because I already can use all tmg with r-atk requirement.
currently looking for pandora extreme, guld milla because of how it's look and they're not expensive I can afford them (premium is only problem).
My question is, is it bad to still using 9* weapon at that level? And what you recommend to get the tmg I looking for?
if it's possible I dont't want flame revolver because I'm better at maintaining zra and perfect keeper than zra and ja (I still doing ja ofc)
Also if you tell me to get premium, is arks layer good and safe?

For the gameplay I mostly use IF, satellite aim, heel stab, elder rebellion (just if it's really dangerous situation I will fly using elder rebellion)

Sorry for "hard to understand" english
also sorry if this is wrong section

Endler
Dec 26, 2014, 03:34 PM
There is a new 10* TMG (L&K 14) you can get from matterboard 3 that would be way better than the 9* that you have currently.

Tigy
Dec 26, 2014, 03:59 PM
There is a new 10* TMG (L&K 14) you can get from matterboard 3 that would be way better than the 9* that you have currently.

Thanks for the quick reply
Do you have any information about this tmg? I can't find anything and i can't check in game because I'm not at home

Bellion
Dec 26, 2014, 04:08 PM
http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?L%EF%BC%86K14%E3%82%B3%E3%83%B3%E3%83%90 %E3%83%83%E3%83%88

Endler
Dec 26, 2014, 04:16 PM
Thanks for the quick reply
Do you have any information about this tmg? I can't find anything and i can't check in game because I'm not at home

http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?L%EF%BC%86K14%E3%82%B3%E3%83%B3%E3%83%90 %E3%83%83%E3%83%88

You get it from MB3-3, pretty much once you beat all of Episode 3 story. Requires 400 DEX to use, is all class, and comes with Shoot 3, Ability 3, Stamina 3, and Spirita 3. Comparing both weapons, it should be a little over 100 R.Atk stronger than your current gun ignoring affixes. It's not a huge upgrade, but you can use it with GU sub while you level HU or something, so it's still worth grabbing.

Tigy
Dec 26, 2014, 04:18 PM

I can't open it

FantasyHeaven
Dec 26, 2014, 05:09 PM
What I used at level 50 when I still played gunner was fleetmalinca, the red gun you get from the stone shop for the similar but blue gun and 90 AQ stones.

Sacrificial
Dec 26, 2014, 09:09 PM
Lk14 isnt 50 ele tho if you only have 1 character doing mb's. It wont be better than your current if you can only keep it 30 ele.

(assuming your 9* is 50 ele and +40)

Tigy
Dec 26, 2014, 09:37 PM
my 9* tmg is fire 50, I have 2 character doing mb and can make it 50 ele but I don't have enough dex to use it
maybe I will try to get guld milla because I don't have enough dex to use L&K 14 and I don't really like JA potential for some reason ,
how often pandora extreme and guld milla drop? I see them on player shop and it's cheap, is it easy to get?

thanks for all reply

FantasyHeaven
Dec 27, 2014, 04:10 AM
Why not just craft your current weapon and wait for a better weapon to drop? That weapon by itself is more than enough for all SH mobs.
I had 1 guld milla drop for me from TD1 in all my time playing. Never heard of pandora extreme.
Lots of other 11* TMGs, though.

Tigy
Dec 27, 2014, 11:14 AM
Why not just craft your current weapon and wait for a better weapon to drop? That weapon by itself is more than enough for all SH mobs.
I had 1 guld milla drop for me from TD1 in all my time playing. Never heard of pandora extreme.
Lots of other 11* TMGs, though.

because of low dex and pure r-atk mag, I will lack of consistency if I craft it

TaigaUC
Dec 27, 2014, 12:22 PM
The rarity doesn't matter as much now that you can craft any star to around ~1000 attack.
Just make sure you have the resources to do it, and extend to at least the recipes that use silver materials.
Silver recipes don't suffer as much from the dex penalty.

If you really want Pandora Extreme, it sometimes drops from Magatsu.
When we get XH cradle, it might become a common drop there.

If you're looking for a weapon to craft, aim for something with a good latent. Now's your chance to max out its latent (by using the +5% boost).
I haven't played Gunner since the nerf, but I previously crafted TYasminkov2000H. Nice, simple, black with laser sights and non-irritating sound effect.
Good latent/potential too (close range damage up). Not sure if that's still effective now.

If you're just going by looks, you should be able to buy various weapons for cheap, to try them out.
Make sure the shot effect is nice and the sound effect isn't irritating.

Kiyumi
Dec 27, 2014, 02:43 PM
I ran the mining base so many times, never got any Guld Milla.
I ran Magatsu like 10x? and I got 3 Pandora Extremes from there. But that was on XH mode. I dont know about SH or VH.

Tigy
Dec 27, 2014, 09:47 PM
The rarity doesn't matter as much now that you can craft any star to around ~1000 attack.
Just make sure you have the resources to do it, and extend to at least the recipes that use silver materials.
Silver recipes don't suffer as much from the dex penalty.

If you really want Pandora Extreme, it sometimes drops from Magatsu.
When we get XH cradle, it might become a common drop there.

If you're looking for a weapon to craft, aim for something with a good latent. Now's your chance to max out its latent (by using the +5% boost).
I haven't played Gunner since the nerf, but I previously crafted TYasminkov2000H. Nice, simple, black with laser sights and non-irritating sound effect.
Good latent/potential too (close range damage up). Not sure if that's still effective now.

If you're just going by looks, you should be able to buy various weapons for cheap, to try them out.
Make sure the shot effect is nice and the sound effect isn't irritating.
I just realize that pandora extreme drop from magatsu when I check your thread, is VH drop it? I have about 3 run at VH magatsu, just got 10* harukotan launcher
ZRA itself is nice imo, I have about 300 more damage in each shoot of IF with ZRA (with really close range)
I'm not just going by looks, I also care about atk, attributes, good latent

I ran the mining base so many times, never got any Guld Milla.
I ran Magatsu like 10x? and I got 3 Pandora Extremes from there. But that was on XH mode. I dont know about SH or VH.
I want to play XH but I just have 1900+ r-atk, I think that won't help even to play in SH

Thanks for all replies

TaigaUC
Dec 27, 2014, 11:47 PM
VH probably drops it but the chance isn't as high.
The higher the difficulty, the higher the boss level, and every 5 level increment means an extra roll.

Oh, you should try to aim for light element. If you're extending, it's usually easy to get 50 light.

Edit: I checked my main. As 75/75 Gu/Hu with Guld Mira, pure RATK mag and Calburn set, I have around 2300 RATK.

Flaoc
Dec 28, 2014, 12:09 AM
1900 r atk is more than enough to play sh id shoot for higher for xh tho

TaigaUC
Dec 28, 2014, 12:22 AM
Not sure if you've already done it, but affixing units should be easy right now.
From 2 slot, Shoot 3+Soul Receptor+RATK soul of your choice+Whatever else = nice 3 slot with ~60 RATK.

Tigy
Dec 28, 2014, 12:33 AM
1900 r atk is more than enough to play sh id shoot for higher for xh tho
but my weapon attribute is fire, does it matter for magatsu? and tian set +10 (with fang soul both), leg jagd coda +10 (I don't change my leg unit because it have fang soul and shoot III), will die in one hit maybe?

Not sure if you've already done it, but affixing units should be easy right now.
From 2 slot, Shoot 3+Soul Receptor+RATK soul of your choice+Whatever else = nice 3 slot with ~60 RATK.
I haven't do it, just have fang soul + shoot III on weapon, I didn't know if soul receptor can be transfered

KazukiQZ
Dec 28, 2014, 02:35 AM
^Soul Receptor isn't used as an affix, but it's there to make Soul affix (for your case, Fang Soul) have high chance to transfer over (100% chance if no upslot)

I'll give you example: (Fang Soul/Shoot III/St. Fever) and to upslot from 2->3

Have any of these affixes in either the main body (unit you'll be using) or the fodders (materials to do affix with)

-1 of Fang Soul
-2 of Shoot III
-1 of St. Fever
-1 of Soul Receptor

(x means any affix is fine)
It could go like this:

Main body: x/x
Fodder 1: Fang Soul/x
Fodder 2: Shoot III/x
Fodder 3: Shoot III/x
Fodder 4: St. Fever/x
Fodder 5: Soul Receptor/x

When affixing, choose the three affixes (as stated above), and then use a 10% affix success rate item, and with the current 5% affix boost day, all of them will have 100% transfer rate.

Tigy
Dec 28, 2014, 10:08 AM
^Soul Receptor isn't used as an affix, but it's there to make Soul affix (for your case, Fang Soul) have high chance to transfer over (100% chance if no upslot)

I'll give you example: (Fang Soul/Shoot III/St. Fever) and to upslot from 2->3

Have any of these affixes in either the main body (unit you'll be using) or the fodders (materials to do affix with)

-1 of Fang Soul
-2 of Shoot III
-1 of St. Fever
-1 of Soul Receptor

(x means any affix is fine)
It could go like this:

Main body: x/x
Fodder 1: Fang Soul/x
Fodder 2: Shoot III/x
Fodder 3: Shoot III/x
Fodder 4: St. Fever/x
Fodder 5: Soul Receptor/x

When affixing, choose the three affixes (as stated above), and then use a 10% affix success rate item, and with the current 5% affix boost day, all of them will have 100% transfer rate.

I didn't know about that, what I did is just keep trying affixing fang and shoot 3 until it success....
Thanks for the information