PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 GameGuard Error code NP 1013

DarknessKiller
Dec 29, 2014, 05:54 PM
Hello!

I'm calling you guys for help in a desperate situation.
While browsing the internets and this very forum I wanted to find a solution for the GameGuard error NP 1013, which implies that the user is using some kind of exploiting/hacking program, and it would activate after roughly two minutes of playing.

Recently I'm running a testing copy of Windows 10, which is basically Windows 8 with some 7 features, pretty performant if you ask me, though the system all goes around a Windows 8 architecture.

This is a problem that is really getting on my nerves. I tried to close ANYTHING my computer could make GameGuard recognize as a hack tool, but nothing that could solve my problem happened. So I'm asking this community if you have ever encountered this problem, and if you know a way to fix it.
Thanks early for the assistance!

TaigaUC
Dec 30, 2014, 12:30 AM
It's probably the OS. If I recall correctly, Gameguard hated Windows 8 when it first came out.
Still seems to have some issues with it.

DarknessKiller
Dec 30, 2014, 11:40 AM
I see, that's too bad...
Wish I could downgrade directly but oh well. Think I have already fiddled enough with that system, so unless there is really nothing else to do I guess I'll re-install Windows 7.

coldreactive
Feb 22, 2015, 02:31 PM
It's probably the OS. If I recall correctly, Gameguard hated Windows 8 when it first came out.
Still seems to have some issues with it.

I cannot downgrade either sadly, so I'm going to have to deal with it.