PDA

View Full Version : Technique Customization Request

Omi
Dec 30, 2014, 03:56 PM
Normally on MMOs I take the time and craft a lot, but because of my 1 1/2 year break I took in the beginingish from 11/12 to 5/14 I have just been playing the catch up game in reguards to level and gear (...maybe some "fashion"). Thus I never really got around to leveling anything to do with crafting.

I have no idea if there is a "going rate" for Tech Customization or not, but if someone that can step away from #theAngaening for a bit and customize some (a lot of) techs for me I would appreciate it.

Priority List:
1) 氷牙のバータレシピ3
Ice Fang Barta Recipe 3

2) 氷牙のイル・バータレシピ3
Ice Fang Ilbarta Recipe 3

3) 閃光のラ・グランツレシピ3
Brilliant Ragrants Recipe 3

4) 氷牙のギ・バータレシピ3
Ice Fang Gibarta Recipe 3

5) 火焔のラ・フォイエレシピ3
Blazing Rafoie Recipe 3

6) 深刻のゾンディールレシピ3
Fierce Zondeel Recipe 3

There are more I would like as well, but those 6 for now would be very helpful unless you can do more(I will gladly pay or tip, but once again I am unsure of a "going rate").

I usually play every night/early morning CST Time Zone (barring of course Maint) so either reply here or PM me.

Thank You.

Horo The Wise Wolf
Jan 19, 2015, 05:45 AM
I have all Tech crafts @Lv3. Just whisper me in game and I can help you.

Sega ID: salvatorerosa

Omi
Jan 19, 2015, 03:59 PM
I have all Tech crafts @Lv3. Just whisper me in game and I can help you.

Sega ID: salvatorerosa

Yay, someone finally responded \o/!!! Thank You very much for the assistance, I shall send a whisper tonight or early tmrw morning while no EQ is going on ofc.

Perfect Chaos
Jan 20, 2015, 07:20 AM
There isn't really a "going rate" for craft requests. The game just forces a mandatory "tip" of 5% (of the cost to customization that the requester also pays, since the requester pays everything) that goes to the crafter when you request a craft from someone, but that amount is so minuscule (750 meseta for level 3 recipes) that it doesn't really matter. Getting craft requests from people also helps out the crafter as well, as it helps them level up the crafting skills without having to waste ANY materials/meseta, so there's really no compensation needed. You can even request stuff almost anonymously at any time by searching for people listing specific craft recipes you need, and they'll be notified and craft it for you when they log on, and then you'll be notified when it's finished.

Since craft requests also helps the crafter, when people request multiple things from me at once in person, I refund them the 15000 meseta cost per craft if they have Premium (or My Shop Passes, I guess), to help them out (since they are also already paying for the PA Fragments that I would have to spend if I were to level my crafting level myself). Mutual benefit on both ends!