PDA

View Full Version : Translator dll

DigitalT
Jan 3, 2015, 08:36 AM
I've seem to come across this error while trying to boot up the Tweaker. Before the bootup, I was playing fine but I had decided to delete the install download to clear up some space (the one from the torrent in the guide) and now I get this.

I tried to update the English files but no go. I try to load the game and nothing happens and the tweaker just sits in limbo

Fusionxglave
Jan 3, 2015, 09:04 AM
tried to recover what was deleted.

or redownload tweaker.

if the problem persist.

used trouble shooting to help recover files

DigitalT
Jan 3, 2015, 09:13 AM
not entirely sure what you are saying.

I've completely deleted the install folder (that 24gb download) and I've tried to redownload the tweaker.

Fusionxglave
Jan 3, 2015, 09:19 AM
you deleted the 24gb download!!!

sorry but that was the entire game.

that download is the game that the tweaker access to play

yeah your going to have to redownload that again

it is also the reason why your having the trouble because tweaker can not find the place to put the translation files to put them in.

edit: just kidding for now but the problem could be worse

DigitalT
Jan 3, 2015, 09:21 AM
Wait, so the 24gb download from the torrent? So what was the english install thing I had downloaded?
My PSO2 folder that is on my computer says its 27gb so the game IS there. AND I see the Translator.dll file in that folder

Fusionxglave
Jan 3, 2015, 09:25 AM
so you have a torrent that is 24 gb and a pso2 folder that is 27gb with the translator.dll file?
however you deleted the torrent and now there are problems.

DigitalT
Jan 3, 2015, 09:29 AM
The torrent from the arks layer guide is the game download and I used the English installer to use that torrent download (which was 24gb) to install the game.

I have a PSO2 folder with 27gb (which means I must have the game + Patches)

Fusionxglave
Jan 3, 2015, 09:32 AM
okay okay.

by any chance have you updated the game yet on the tweaker

DigitalT
Jan 3, 2015, 10:51 AM
ok I just got done updating through the tweaker and I still have that error

Fusionxglave
Jan 3, 2015, 02:58 PM
after updating the tweaker click on the orb on the left top corner of tweaker; down below are options.

look for trouble shooting and click on analyze install issues, check for missing files, check for delet files, fix pso2.exe and fix gamegaurd issues.