PDA

View Full Version : Asgard Frame

Noblewine
Jan 4, 2015, 07:45 PM
Does anyone know where it drops. I found one with two slots but I want to attempt to find a second one that has three or four slots.

Chaos Rappy
Jan 5, 2015, 03:45 AM
Sad to say that Asgard Frame (as with all other "Frame" type armors) can only come with a maximum of 3 slots.

As for the location, any area on Super difficulty should have a chance to drop it. I typically found a lot when running through Makara ruins in particular, though.

Noblewine
Jan 5, 2015, 08:37 PM
Sad to say that Asgard Frame (as with all other "Frame" type armors) can only come with a maximum of 3 slots.

As for the location, any area on Super difficulty should have a chance to drop it. I typically found a lot when running through Makara ruins in particular, though.

I'll keep that in mind. What's odd is I don't have SH unlocked. I found it by chance on Hard. Any idea what map it dropped. My guess is Dark Shrine Dark Falz or a different boss drop.

Chaos Rappy
Jan 6, 2015, 02:10 AM
Probably, he does that sometimes I think. Dark Falz, I mean.

Darri
Jan 6, 2015, 08:25 AM
I found 2 in Super: One dropped from Rayburn and another in Ozette Wetlands as a mob drop.

Atbar
Jan 6, 2015, 06:41 PM
I found Asgard Frames all the time on Super. I never used them because they had a max of three slots.

Noblewine
Jan 6, 2015, 10:03 PM
I'll just keep searching. Whoever is running pszero Wikipedia needs to upate it.

Korimuzél
Sep 15, 2015, 02:38 PM
I find asgard frame everywhere on SH : 2 in one run of the valley. Better if you use the "access field" option , but since it can have max 3 slots (and i find it with 0-2 slots always) i don't use that armor but the ancient robe with 4 slots and high evasion since the damage is ALWAYS very high on SH