PDA

View Full Version : Why I deleted the pso2

JaegerF
Jan 12, 2015, 04:17 PM
I have a character fi/bo 75\73. Used a biol dual blades grinded in 10.
On the lobby I have attack(with the weapon) ~2000.
I played some EQs, where one ****** girl did a damage ~~2 times more than me!
Her units was with s-atk +60, dual blades with 1134 attack.

But her lvls was bouncer 73, fighter 53. Similar units.
I tested my dps, and maximum what I had is 3600x2, but not 6500x2. :-?

But more cheating thing was while I seen a one with daggers, 834 attack, without black heart, she did with one kick 11 000 damage to the dragonkin lvl 80.

I still not understand, why so mystic is this attack? What means 1000, what means 1500, 2000, 2500, and etc?

I used a new units from Zieg to boost my s-atk.

But more interesting was while I tried to find help in the proxy chat. Result was the insult. 3 "humanoids" trolled me, said that I must have 3000 attack!(not the damage, they did mean the characters characteristics). Maximum what I had is ~~2700.

I still not understand, only rarity of the weapon means damage, or what? I don't like to play with the cheaters.

And, it is impossible to make a 5000 s-atk, it was really trolling of me.

I feel that I will have here many posts of the people that want to troll me. Okay, spam here. I wrote this to people that want know something about this game, and why they should avoid this game to safe their time.

I hope developers will be glad that people like me leave the game. And do not donate to them please. Let them die like Black Prophecy, Age of armor, and etc. Too many stupid fantasy games. Thank for the cheating, cheat more, and maybe this game will perfectly die.

Chrysheight
Jan 12, 2015, 04:21 PM
you're leaving a lot of stuff out. Affixes, mag stats, skills, equipmenr, etc.

Digital Pain
Jan 12, 2015, 04:25 PM
you're leaving a lot of stuff out. Affixes, mag stats, skills, equipmenr, etc.

^ This

Bellion
Jan 12, 2015, 04:25 PM
Your skill trees must be a mess if a Bo/Fi is beating a Fi/Bo in pure damage.

JaegerF
Jan 12, 2015, 04:28 PM
I had a perfect damager classes. And, this strange "affixes", what I understand as a abilities, do not give to much. And, I had a weapons with good ones. Mag my also has a striking attack.

Do not tell me this. This affixes do not give a 200% bonus.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Mess? I used only MAX skill lvls. Do not tell me this too.

Sacrificial
Jan 12, 2015, 04:29 PM
+ lv 7 atk photon tree ?

Flaoc
Jan 12, 2015, 04:30 PM
someone want to translate the main post for me?

JaegerF
Jan 12, 2015, 04:31 PM
I didn't used team bonus, but if I do, I will have only +18%

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 12, 2015, 04:36 PM
I had a perfect damager classes. And, this strange "affixes", what I understand as a abilities, do not give to much. And, I had a weapons with good ones. Mag my also has a striking attack.

Do not tell me this. This affixes do not give a 200% bonus.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Mess? I used only MAX skill lvls. Do not tell me this too.

They were probably using elemental stance/racial killing dual blades appropriately.

You were probably attacking from the wrong side with the wrong stance up while they were using stances/positions appropriately.

lvl17 PAs

Etc etc... more possible variables than I care to list.

Two more things;

-if someone wanted to really cheat, why only inflate their damage just a little?
-you're really salty just because someone does more damage than you for some reason.

someone want to translate the main post for me?

I don't think it's worth even addressing at this point. Too much missing information, and really, how many of us care if someone wants to uninstall pso2 just because they do less damage than someone else?

JaegerF
Jan 12, 2015, 04:40 PM

It is not little, it was enough. Maybe cheaters not a stupid people, and maybe game have a detection of very high damage? Think as a programer.

I always beat in weak point, with break stance. While I used Bouncer as a main class, I had a bonus to the non-breakable targets.

And, daggers can't be more dangerous than blades.

The Walrus
Jan 12, 2015, 04:41 PM
What.

JaegerF
Jan 12, 2015, 04:42 PM
You made my day. Twin daggers that have more damage than dual blades, and without black heart.
With lesser stats. Nice.

Maninbluejumpsuit
Jan 12, 2015, 04:45 PM
I always beat in weak point, with break stance.

*cough*

And, daggers can't be more dangerous than blades.

So... you were comparing the damage someone was doing with dagger PAs to your DB PAs...?

I really should...

http://media.giphy.com/media/ciP0N1QVpJ8Xe/giphy.gif

Endler
Jan 12, 2015, 04:46 PM
Since you are refusing to post your skill tree, mag stats, etc. all we can do is make assumptions. If you were actually looking for help, this is not how you do it.

I have a pretty good idea why that "cheater" girl was doing more damage than you. She took the time to do the bare minimum of affixing her weapons and units. This leads me to believe she was knowledgeable enough about the game and was running element stance and had 50% element dual blades that was strong against whatever she was fighting.

Since you refuse to post any details, I can only assume that your Bio Weapon is still only at 30% element and not potentialed. This means that if you are running element stance, you are losing a LOT of damage compared to "cheater" girl under the most ideal circumstances.

Flaoc
Jan 12, 2015, 04:50 PM
[4:42:58 PM] Runa Hellscythe: Wat
[4:43:01 PM] Runa Hellscythe: So basically
[4:43:04 PM] Runa Hellscythe: He mad

JaegerF
Jan 12, 2015, 04:51 PM
Potential of the biols will not give so big damage, like this "affixing". Units from Zieg have enough good damage bonus.

50% Not means 2 times more damage.
I repeat, this "affixing" not give so big damage bonus.

Somebody will read your answers, before starting play this game, and I think he\she will not risk, and will go
somewhere else, for example, perfect world.

Walkure
Jan 12, 2015, 04:55 PM
OP, you're right, that is pretty low damage!

That Symphonic Drive kick (and I presume it's Symphonic Drive from the description) from that FI should actually be doing closer to ~13-13.5k damage, even without a Critical Strike! Maybe they were just silly and didn't get their gear to max first.

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/F3KYro4.png[/spoiler-box]

JaegerF
Jan 12, 2015, 05:00 PM

First good answer, thank you.

I deleted the game after emotional explosion, I usually hate people that made the second page on this topic. Affixing is not effective I think.

Your information is interesting. I used both stances, brave and wise, because I many times had different bosses, dark ragne, rockbear, blu rigandal and etc.

Maybe I will restore my game, and will try this. really thank, first good answer.

Endler
Jan 12, 2015, 05:05 PM
http://www.macrobusiness.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/jackie-chan-images_14807.jpg

Okay, I'm out. Walkure was openly mocking you, by the way.

JaegerF
Jan 12, 2015, 05:08 PM
But I think I will not play this game anymore. Some people on the proxy didn't had a kick into their heads for bad words. It was really good idea to make a punishment for bad words in the internet.

JaegerF
Jan 12, 2015, 05:09 PM

I get it after 2 minues ago. Just was sleepy.
No, with people like you all, I don't want to do here anything anymore.

Flaoc
Jan 12, 2015, 05:09 PM
https://www.gearslutz.com/board/attachments/music-computers/399258d1400280593-misleading-marketing-triple-facepalm.jpg

Cyron Tanryoku
Jan 12, 2015, 05:10 PM
i deleted the pso2 before it was cool

isCasted
Jan 12, 2015, 05:15 PM
Math pls...

Seriously, though. I had same feelings about a lot of my class combos at certain points, but it didn't make me uninstall. Asking right people right questions was a solution for me. In the end, it's really all about stuff that you called "ineffective". You might think that some potential that adds 8% damage is not worth unlocking, or that 60 ATK on your gear is not worth getting, but in the end you find out that all these "insignificant" factors when they stack together make a huge deal. Because that's what nature of multiplication is like.

Set yourself a goal to get as many multipliers as possible. Get at least some okay-ish affixes, good potential for a weapon, then grab all buffs that are available to you and try your numbers. Maybe your numbers might not become as great as ones of all those "OP" people, but they just might be much higher than what you'd expect.

NoiseHERO
Jan 12, 2015, 05:16 PM
Threads to never make if afraid of getting trolled

"why I quit"

"why I think I should have pro stats"

"why my stats are pro"

"why I think someone cheated"

"why I think someone cheated. In PVP"

There's couple thousands more.

my eyes hurt.

Walkure
Jan 12, 2015, 05:21 PM
If it helps, for actual Dual Blade usage, just comparing correct element
50-attribute to non-50 element for BO builds (hard to tell what multipliers you're missing so I'm assuming a lot of things):
[spoiler-box]
http://i.imgur.com/nElWeLj.png

http://i.imgur.com/uja05Gg.png
[/spoiler-box]

If you had crafted Granfols:
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/VQEEehL.png[/spoiler-box]

With Limit Break (but no PBF for the sake of consistency):
[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/70yGfns.png[/spoiler-box]

If you're comparing normal PA damage, then keep in mind Dual Blades have a 1.3x multiplier for having max gear that's not stated ingame.

Kiyumi
Jan 12, 2015, 05:50 PM
<insert google translate here>

OMG Im laughing so hard!! This google translated English calling out the "cheaters" !!

Please dont go ! Can you post more stories please?! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

NovaanVerdiano
Jan 12, 2015, 05:54 PM
On the lobby I have attack(with the weapon) ~2000.
I played some EQs, where one ****** girl did a damage ~~2 times more than me!
Her units was with s-atk +60, dual blades with 1134 attack.

But her lvls was bouncer 73, fighter 53. Similar units.
I tested my dps, and maximum what I had is 3600x2, but not 6500x2. :-?

But more cheating thing was while I seen a one with daggers, 834 attack, without black heart, she did with one kick 11 000 damage to the dragonkin lvl 80.

I still not understand, why so mystic is this attack? What means 1000, what means 1500, 2000, 2500, and etc?

I used a new units from Zieg to boost my s-atk.

But more interesting was while I tried to find help in the proxy chat. Result was the insult. 3 "humanoids" trolled me, said that I must have 3000 attack!(not the damage, they did mean the characters characteristics). Maximum what I had is ~~2700.

I still not understand, only rarity of the weapon means damage, or what? I don't like to play with the cheaters.

And, it is impossible to make a 5000 s-atk, it was really trolling of me.

I feel that I will have here many posts of the people that want to troll me. Okay, spam here. I wrote this to people that want know something about this game, and why they should avoid this game to safe their time.

I hope developers will be glad that people like me leave the game. And do not donate to them please. Let them die like Black Prophecy, Age of armor, and etc. Too many stupid fantasy games. Thank for the cheating, cheat more, and maybe this game will perfectly die.

Man I am tempted to whip out the logs from yesterday.

You dismissed any info we gave you while not giving us any proper info about your build, saying that damage records we've shown (after you wanted to see them) were fake & photoshopped. From what I've gathered, you used Break Stance instead of Elemental Stance (on non-breakable parts even) and had an overall suboptimal build - at least that's what I can guess, because you weren't really cooperative when we tried to help you and instead ended up calling us what I assume was childish, idiots and whatnot. We could've easily given you tips to improve your damage, but instead you preferred to deny everything and just assume "higher level = higher damage, skill and gear do not matter".

Goukezitsu
Jan 12, 2015, 05:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/u8vwxA3.jpg

Twin daggers. No war brave. No team tree. Some lucky rise affix stuff on wep. No tech arts. HU / FI Automate. No blackheart or pp slayer because over 50% pp. No chase. 733 S-Attack kamuis. Yes it's that easy lol.

Kiyumi
Jan 12, 2015, 06:00 PM
Wait why are people replying seriously to this guy?

Am I missing something?

Endler
Jan 12, 2015, 06:07 PM
Man I am tempted to whip out the logs from yesterday.

Please do, we need it for science.

Flaoc
Jan 12, 2015, 06:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/u8vwxA3.jpg

Twin daggers. No war brave. No team tree. Some lucky rise affix stuff on wep. No tech arts. HU / FI Automate. No blackheart or pp slayer because over 50% pp. No chase. 733 S-Attack kamuis. Yes it's that easy lol.

but the faces he shoots off

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

untrustful
Jan 12, 2015, 07:01 PM
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The face of shots.

Senor topic creator, if you're gonna call people cheaters you need evidence to back you up. This isn't the middle ages.

un1t27
Jan 12, 2015, 07:31 PM
You sound lost, dazed and confused. Just stop please.

Noblewine
Jan 12, 2015, 08:53 PM
You shouldn't ragequit over something as ridiculous being out-damaged. This forum is a good site for acquiring information on fixing your problem.

Man overboard! *Tosses Lifejacket to keep topic afloat*

strikerhunter
Jan 12, 2015, 09:14 PM
Potential of the biols will not give so big damage, like this "affixing". Units from Zieg have enough good damage bonus.

50% Not means 2 times more damage.
I repeat, this "affixing" not give so big damage bonus.

Somebody will read your answers, before starting play this game, and I think he\she will not risk, and will go
somewhere else, for example, perfect world.

Math pls...

Every single little bit of extra boost counts whether you believe it or not. EX: ZRA's 40%+latent for Gu, blackheart+Fi's slayers, souls+s/r/t atk stacking, stances, etc.

As others earlier the thread had asked, show us your setup because your entire post sounds just nothing but a rant as of now.

Edit: Zeig's unit also not reliable as the 11* sets compared to some other 10* sets.

Edit: wait.....................

Did you went crit build? Because off from looking at this I guess you crafted your DB?

wefwq
Jan 12, 2015, 10:35 PM
OP face as he posting the topic > :cry:

Nice blog post, we really care about you uninstalling the game, OP.

LordKaiser
Jan 13, 2015, 12:40 AM
This has to be a trolling thread. This can't be real.

Vampy
Jan 13, 2015, 12:44 AM
I can just let them quit if they are unwilling to listen to other players and provide evidence no point on wasting your time on him.

n_n
Jan 13, 2015, 12:55 AM
Bye.

Chrysheight
Jan 13, 2015, 01:18 AM
Inb4 he complains my Te/Br is cheating because my smacks do more damage than his PAs. But no.

Real talk. This ridicule you say you hate, you got it because of your attitude. You call people cheaters, when we try to help, you give us very little info. Me? I was willing to help you figure it out, but I can't just guess what you're doing, what your skills are, etc. As for affixes, they do a hell of a lot. Every 20 points is approximately 1% of damage. So say you Quartz and Power III your units and DB. That's 240 s-atk. Plus of you were smart, you'd have units that provide s-atk as set bonus.

Assuming even low end, Blitz set. With those affixes, you'd have +300 s-atk. 300/20=15% Approx. Mind you, my math sucks, but I do believe I am right. (Someone WILL correct me if I am wrong.) Then you have skill multipliers.

So yeah, like others say. It really is that easy. But, and I can't speak for everyone, but I refuse to help someone who won't help himself and just shoots off at the mouth. If you want to quit, that's fine. But please leave quietly. The drama isn't really necessary.

Lumpen Thingy
Jan 13, 2015, 01:54 AM
Your thread gave me cancer so please keep PSO2 deleted.

Kiyumi
Jan 13, 2015, 02:15 AM
This thread is making me miss the LoL forums. There were so many baddies there, and it was hilarious to read their threads and troll them. So many threads resembled this one. This forum has mostly dedicated players because the (un)ease of access to the game drives out casuals.

SStrikerR
Jan 18, 2015, 04:46 PM
Nice, guys. Minus 2-3 of you, I've seen more maturity in a Pre-K classroom. I'm sure making fun of the OP's lack of knowledge about the game and hard to read posts made you guys feel much better about yourselves.

It's great to see that the mods here let people get away with pathetically obvious trolling and spam nowadays. I'm sure whoever is the mod of this section would say, "If people don't report it, I won't know about it," despite there being what, 4 threads in the section to monitor? There's always going to be trolls and asshole posters, but historically the mods kept them in check well enough, without having to throw warnings and bans around to people left and right like mods at other forums do. But it's gotten so lax around here the past few years that the quality of the forums is little more than a steaming pile of shit.

I used to see many people say something along the lines of, "I don't play PSO/PSU anymore, but I'm still around because of the community. Can't see that happening anymore.

BIG OLAF
Jan 18, 2015, 05:09 PM
There wasn't even anything that bad in this thread. No one slung names or insults, just some reaction images and some "is this guy serious?" type of responses. Chill down there, Captain Righteous.

Chrysheight
Jan 18, 2015, 06:18 PM
I'm confused. Are you including me? Because I offered to help. I can't help anyone who can't help themselves.

Noblewine
Jan 18, 2015, 08:44 PM
I trolled somewhat but I meant well.

Walkure
Jan 18, 2015, 08:47 PM
I legit had no idea how to remake his build, and he was accusing the FI of cheating for using Twin Daggers and dealing okay damage with them, so that's what I went with first. (・ω・)

Noblewine
Jan 18, 2015, 09:16 PM
I legit had no idea how to remake his build, and he was accusing the FI of cheating for using Twin Daggers and dealing okay damage with them, so that's what I went with first. (・ω・)

Maybe the person who was hitting harder than him had a legitimate build. *Shrugs*
Or he was using a cheat. I think its pointless to even bother helping him because he decided to uninstall/delete the game.