PDA

View Full Version : Is trading with real life money allowed?

nyaong
Jan 15, 2015, 07:07 AM
There is an item in shops that I'll probably never have enough meseta to get (Arks Blazer F). At first the lowest price was 7mil, then 9mil, and I think it's going to keep going up since there are ones for 10mil now in the shops. It would take me months to raise that much.

Not sure how it'd work, but I'd rather pay someone 10+ USD through paypal to get the item from them. Then they could buy Arks Cash or whatever they want with that money? Maybe I'm just really annoying and desperate for posting this but it's worth a shot; I've been obsessing over Arks Blazer F since I got pso2. ^^;

DeificEpyon
Jan 15, 2015, 01:03 PM
It's not allowed.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=218333

This topic will probably be locked when a mod sees it.

You're going to have to earn the money yourself. Sorry, pal.

Shinamori
Jan 15, 2015, 01:47 PM
Do tacos and DOs and you'll have it in no tkme.

nyaong
Jan 15, 2015, 02:16 PM
It's not allowed.

This topic will probably be locked when a mod sees it.

You're going to have to earn the money yourself. Sorry, pal.

Using my hard-earned real money doesn't count as working for it? Ok.

nyaong
Jan 15, 2015, 02:28 PM
Do tacos and DOs and you'll have it in no tkme.

I really doubt it, I'm only level 38. It seems pretty hopeless.

DeificEpyon
Jan 15, 2015, 03:19 PM
Using my hard-earned real money doesn't count as working for it? Ok.

I'm talking about earning meseta by playing the game.

If you don't have time to play as much as other people, then use your hard-earned real money to buy AC and sell that stuff to earn the meseta you want.

Real Money Trading (RMT) is illegal in just about any online game. The Moderators don't like discussing it on these forums either. I don't make the rules, I was simply informing you.

Next time you want to get smart with someone on here, try doing a little research first.

nyaong
Jan 15, 2015, 03:27 PM
I'm talking about earning meseta by playing the game.

If you don't have time to play as much as other people, then use your hard-earned real money to buy AC and sell that stuff to earn the meseta you want.

Real Money Trading (RMT) is illegal in just about any online game. The Moderators don't like discussing it on these forums either. I don't make the rules, I was simply informing you.

Next time you want to get smart with someone on here, try doing a little research first.

"You're going to have to earn the money yourself. Sorry, pal." sounded like someone being smart/snarky with me. Had to return the favor.

"Use your heard earned real money to buy AC and sell that stuff to earn the meseta you want"

Ok, will do. Thanks for the advice.

Just because earning meseta is easy for lvl 75s who are good at the game and familiar with gaming/gaming rules, with a lot of time on their hands, doesn't mean it is for me.

DeificEpyon
Jan 15, 2015, 03:38 PM
"You're going to have to earn the money yourself. Sorry, pal." sounded like someone being smart/snarky with me. Had to return the favor.

"Use your heard earned real money to buy AC and sell that stuff to earn the meseta you want"

Ok, will do. Thanks for the advice.

Just because earning meseta is easy for lvl 75s who are good at the game and familiar with gaming/gaming rules, with a lot of time on their hands, doesn't mean it is for me.

Then you made the incorrect assumption. I was merely stating the facts. There was no negative attitude at all in my post. I actually added "pal" at the end to seem less formal and coarse. Whether or not you believe me is your problem. I didn't give any attitude back until you gave me some (to which you just admitted to by stating "Had to return the favor.") You know now what you need to do to get your meseta, so there is no further need to respond to my posts.

nyaong
Jan 15, 2015, 03:43 PM
Then you made the incorrect assumption. I was merely stating the facts. There was no negative attitude at all in my post. I actually added "pal" at the end to seem less formal and coarse. Whether or not you believe me is your problem. I didn't give any attitude back until you gave me some (to which you just admitted to by stating "Had to return the favor.") You know now what you need to do to get your meseta, so there is no further need to respond to my posts.

Oh, sorry for misinterpreting. I should also point out that part of that snark was meant towards the stupid rule. It just doesn't make sense. Anyway, so long.

Achelousaurus
Jan 15, 2015, 06:55 PM
TC, you can always buy AC scratch and sell in game. Sells like hotcakes.