PDA

View Full Version : NFL Conference championships

mctastee
Jan 18, 2015, 06:37 PM
How about them Packers, guys? I wasn't really invested in the NFC championship, but I really want the Patriots to lose tonight.

BIG OLAF
Jan 18, 2015, 08:49 PM
As a Dallas fan, I'm glad the Packers lost.

I despise New England, but I really don't care who wins the AFC match, to be honest.

This year, I'm going to our 'traditional' Superbowl party just for the good eats (and the betting). Don't really care about the game after that robbery last week. :-P

Noblewine
Jan 18, 2015, 09:14 PM
I've been following it somewhat. The games are pretty interesting with a few teams coming back from behind.

Palle
Jan 18, 2015, 10:35 PM
Welcome to the 2015 Boring Bowl, starring the same teams as every year.

mctastee
Jan 19, 2015, 01:05 AM

I was really pulling for the panthers too.

BIG OLAF
Jan 19, 2015, 04:18 AM

Oof, you ain't kiddin'. I hate that the same 4-5 teams make the Superbowl every year, more or less. I was pulling for a Dallas (obviously) Vs. Indianapolis game. That one would have been fun.

I can't wait for Brady and/or Belichick to retire, so the Patriots can fall back into mediocre obscurity.

The Walrus
Jan 20, 2015, 11:55 PM
lol 11/12 of the patriots footballs were underinflated (http://espn.go.com/boston/story/_/id/12202450/nfl-says-new-england-patriots-had-inflated-footballs-afc-championship-game)

B-because it's relevant

BIG OLAF
Jan 20, 2015, 11:57 PM
Under-inflated? That's unlike the Pats - usually they like things over-inflated; namely their egos.

waka waka

mctastee
Jan 21, 2015, 12:36 AM
Under-inflated? That's unlike the Pats - usually they like things over-inflated; namely their egos.

waka waka

Went for the easy joke, huh, olaf?

Noblewine
Jan 22, 2015, 06:56 PM
People are claiming Collusion already. I saw on the news about the deflated football as the patriots played. =/
I hope they lose their next game. Cheaters never win.