rashoood
Jan 20, 2015, 04:50 AM
Can someone tell what exactly did he do after he used wb

In details plz
http://youtu.be/D4_pzrMQwRs

final_attack
Jan 20, 2015, 05:05 AM
- Chase Arrow x3
- Banish Arrow x2 (not sure why twice, probably button mistake. This PA record damage taken by target.)
- Last Nemesis
- Chase Arrow kicks in
- Banish Arrow exploded (Last Nemesis damage + 3x Chase Arrow damage + those normal attacks) * 1.3, I think (I forgot JA multiplier affect Banish Arrow Explosion or not. If not, remove 1.3 multiplier).

Dephinix
Jan 20, 2015, 05:12 AM
Weak Bullet, switch to bow, shoots 3 Chase Arrow, shoots 2 banish arrow for some odd reason(only need one), and then Final Nemesis.
Final Nemesis triggers Chase arrow to do damage, and then Banish explodes shortly after doing all the damage she just did within three seconds.

Banish Arrows do not stack though, I think she shot two to bring her pp down further, because her weapon boosts R Atk when under 50%
pp, which she would still be under 50% if she had just used one Banish Arrow and then Final Nemesis.

Perfect Chaos
Jan 20, 2015, 05:17 AM
JA does affect Banish Arrow. It wouldn't have done over 1 million if it didn't.
Also, the person did Banish Arrow twice because the first one wasn't aimed/timed correctly and didn't get stuck to the boss somehow. It wasn't to get the PP below 50% since Last Nemesis would have done that without an extra Banish Arrow.

Dephinix
Jan 20, 2015, 05:29 AM
Banish Arrows do not stack though, I think she shot two to bring her pp down further, because her weapon boosts R Atk when under 50%
pp, which she would still be under 50% if she had just used one Banish Arrow and then Final Nemesis.

I kinda understand and said that, lol. Even then, a simple redo should have been simpler, unless they found it that much a hassle.
Adding to the misfire Rashoood, it's better to aim lower near the tip of bottom jaw, imo. I have never missed any shot there, even
as a Gu/Ra, but definitely mess around with his hitboxes, since I believe height affects it somewhat.

rashoood
Jan 20, 2015, 05:38 AM
Thanks everyone really appreciate it xD

Nulve
Jan 20, 2015, 12:09 PM
Now try doing that, solo, with a fast moving boss with nearby aggro'd mobs, level geometry and other things obstructing your shots, and it's not as easy.