PDA

View Full Version : Zieg's Master Craftman's Seal COs

theblackmoogle
Jan 21, 2015, 06:29 AM
Hey guys, I'd appreciate a heads up on this. Been trying to wrap up Zieg's client orders. I'm on the 3-2 matterboard, and I've completed all of the basic Client Orders, and I've gotten the Skilled Trainer charm. Working on the second charm still. However, after completing all of the first 14 client orders -- specifically, the six crafting drills, the one "craft anything" novice drill, the three 10x level 1 extension drills, the three 1x level 2 extension drills, and the intermediate order to upgrade a unit to level 5 -- he's stopped giving me new client orders. The only one remaining that I haven't finished is Respected Efforts: Fortunate Omen Charm. Do I need to complete that for the next set of orders to appear, that give the Master Craftman's Seals? Or do I need to just wait and do the first ones a few more times, to increase Zieg's affection towards me? =x Thanks for your help.

Rakurai
Jan 21, 2015, 06:49 AM
Are you level 60?

You need to be that level to obtain the orders that lead to acquiring the 11* weapons, presumably to prevent people from abusing it using new characters.

theblackmoogle
Jan 21, 2015, 06:51 AM
Drat, I came back just now to add "You know, I'm only Level 55, I wonder if there's a level requirement?" XD Thanks for the prompt reply though. Here's hoping it's only 60 as you say, and not 75. I was excited at the opportunity to get some decent armor units -- I know there's better ones out there, but these ones would be a pretty significant step up from what I've got at the moment. Thanks again.

Perfect Chaos
Jan 21, 2015, 11:13 AM
It's 60. The level restriction was only added in last week, IIRC, so you could have gotten them already if you did it a bit earlier.

Kiyumi
Jan 21, 2015, 02:42 PM
Levels are pretty easy to get right now with the LQ going on. Go to the SH block and bring 20/20 client orders with you. Every time you finish 1 run on the quest go turn in your orders and bring back more. Also +75% xp boosts are great to use here.