PDA

View Full Version : Need opinions on this..

Mystil
Apr 21, 2003, 08:48 PM
Ok..it's been about a month since I last checked how many mats I've eaten and what stat I should lay off on. Today I checked, much to my delight, I only at a total of 76 mats. Leaving me with 74 remaining.

Heres my 'base'(w/o mag and units) stats

ATP: 652 - 36 mats
DFP: 279 - 20 mats
MST: 564 - 11 mats
EVP: 459 - 7 mats
LCK: 014 - 2 mats

The EVP mats, I ate on accident when I was trying to give it to my fo, along with three mind mats..what a drag eh..? I no longer eat DEF mats, I know I'll max out on DEF BEFORE 200 so..(included with mag and g body)

So what should I do..? Split them "50/50" between mind/pow/lck, or just dump the remaining on POW..? EVP seems pointless at higher levels.

As you know I left ATA out for a reason.

CakeMan
Apr 21, 2003, 09:42 PM
Split them "50/50" between mind/pow/lck

50 50?
i think you should throw them into pow and lck for stronger and frequent critical hits

MadCowChuck_
Apr 21, 2003, 09:46 PM
MST is nice, but overrated a bit.

Throw 43 more mats onto luck to max it at 100 (believe me...you'll appreciate the extra criticals), and put all (if not, most) of the rest into ATP.

dvs69
Apr 21, 2003, 09:53 PM
you can change lets say hp mats into luck mats? if so how...I need luck http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Tulathis
Apr 22, 2003, 02:20 AM
you can change lets say hp mats into luck mats? if so how...I need luck
No, there is no way, short of hacking, to change one type of material into another. Luck materials seem to be the rarest type of material as well, so if you want to max out your luck you'll need to plan your material useage early and save room for them. It's kind of a pain, but I'd say max your luck. Luck materials, IMHO, seem to have the best result per point ratio of any of the materials.

FluxGryphon
Apr 22, 2003, 02:56 AM
If you have slotted armor and don't mind hunting for the whuppass slot units like God/Ability (or even just Hero/Ability, which adds 10 instead of 20 LCK), or God/Luck (ag, no more Temple Rappies!), you don't need a ridiculous amount of Luck mats. With one God/Abil equipped, you can max your LCK out with 35 mats. My RAmar is up to 33, but he's been using the God/Luck I acquired some time ago (no God/Ability yet), and he capped out with 20 Luck mats used.

rena-ko
Apr 22, 2003, 03:47 AM
HUnewearl, right?
aim for 70 luck unequipped (one or two ability slot item(s) or a weapon bonus will do the rest).
the rest of your mats should go to evade and power.

if you really like casting techs as a HUnewearl, then sacrifice some power for mind (or have a mind mag).

def is really not worth to be boosted.
and if you have spare mats, concentrate on the stats a mag cant boost (evade, luck)

anyway. i would say, make 2 mags. one atp/ata (pow/dex) for... lets say... srank weapons ^_^ and one more mindy mag. maybe a third that would be an allrounder... all 50... or a 20 60 60 60 or something like that...

good luck ^_^

Mystil
Apr 22, 2003, 10:56 AM
My Mag's stats is 40 60 60 40. =) Reason for my obessession with high DEF is, I don't like being knocked down. Pisses me off. But I'm done with it..

I have God/ability and my luck is 34 with it. I don't think I need more MST..and I already have a tough choice from all the good advice offered in this thread lol...

Hmm..I think I'll give my ATP..20 more mats. And save the rest for Luck, should I get lucky. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_smile.gif(basically Rena's suggestion, -just w/o 'matting' evade.)

Thanks everyone =D

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-04-22 08:57 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Silhouette on 2003-04-22 08:58 ]</font>