PDA

View Full Version : now why cant i move?...

Batty
Jan 24, 2015, 02:00 PM
jeesh these continous errors are starting to get on my nerves

first i was stuck on a infinite loading screen after chapter 0

second i couldnt "talk" no npcs because the game would stay there, stuck with no speech bubble coming

and now after accepting a client order from the counter, i start to run to the campship door to start it and suddenly my character stoped moving, nothing i do can make him move again, i tried force shutting the game and reloging and still cant move.

the only thing im allowing to do is using the scroll lock buton to activate chat directly and talk and move the camera, but thats all, my character is stuck in place :(

Anduril
Jan 24, 2015, 02:02 PM
Have you run a file check? Are you using the old method/RAR story patch? Have you tried with no patches/just the base EN patch?

Batty
Jan 24, 2015, 02:06 PM
Have you run a file check? Are you using the old method/RAR story patch? Have you tried with no patches/just the base EN patch?

i been using all patches (large/eng/story) but the old method/rar indeed.

Anduril
Jan 24, 2015, 02:10 PM
Old Method/RAR Story Patch has been known to cause countless issues. AIDA has been trying to phase it out because of this.

Batty
Jan 24, 2015, 02:15 PM
im gonna give it a go with the new method because i really wanna ready the story.

how does the new method actually works? i mean, do i have to delete the story mode patch.rar? before clicking on the new method? will it have to download all 3gb of story patch again?

Anduril
Jan 24, 2015, 02:20 PM
`Restore your story patch backup first, then use the new method. Rather than downloading the entirety of the 3GB, the new method searches through the files and only modifies the parts of files that need to be replaced rather than the entire file. Since it is only targeting specific parts of files related to story text, it reduces the chance of errors and also greatly reduces the amount of data you need to download.