PDA

View Full Version : How does one level quickly?

Tyroki
Jan 26, 2015, 04:09 PM
I keep seeing people who rampage through the levels, and I'm really not sure how they do it so fast. I realise client orders probably play a good part of this, but there are so many and a whole bunch of them just don't seem that great on exp.

Is there a guide or something to what to pick up in order to join the stampede through leveling?

Walkure
Jan 26, 2015, 04:13 PM
You get bonus exp for:

Being in a party
Using EXP Boosters
Using Triboosters

In a full party, you get more spawns in regular quests, generally quicker runs in emergency quests, and kill faster. Probably the best thing for leveling outside of EQs is getting a full party, going to Advance Quests, and sustaining a huge PSE burst for a long period of time.

red1228
Jan 26, 2015, 04:18 PM
First off, use this topic for questions:
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=213385

Second, EXP Boosters (come in +25% / +50% / +75% flavors) stacked with additional TriBoosters (come in +50% / +100% flavors), plus doing the various Recommended Daily Orders over the course of a few days can give a global "TriBooster +30%" effect. So that's up to +205% EXP. Then factor in Hans', Franka's & Revelle's COs (the Very Hard & Super Hard ones) giving 9,000 ~ 30,000 exp each (although the COs themselves are not affected by boosters) and yeah... People can fly through Level Ups pretty quickly if they try.

Tyroki
Jan 26, 2015, 04:22 PM
Thank you both very much =D

nathanielzor
Jan 26, 2015, 04:23 PM
Full party + boosters + Limited Quest.

Easy.

Karazykid
Jan 26, 2015, 04:25 PM
And make sure you grab the featured quest of the day and the daily orders associated with it. It's not unexpected to get around 30k exp from all of them combined.

Kiyumi
Jan 26, 2015, 04:46 PM
Right now go to the Limited Quest and make sure you do it with a full multiparty (12/12). Its basically like an EQ, but permanent (for a few months).

Cadfael
Jan 26, 2015, 06:58 PM
You should also do Franka's COs as soon as they're available, and Hans's COs when you get to VH and SH. There are also a lot of daily orders that are "Kill 99 _____" and "Collect 99 _____ from enemies" that give out a lot of exp if you kill/collect the maximum. Take the ones that coincide with enemies found in the LQ, and you can get bonus exp from them.

wefwq
Jan 26, 2015, 07:39 PM
VH and SH client order from Hans also reward you with tons of EXP, oh and also don't forget about Xie.

TaigaUC
Jan 26, 2015, 09:55 PM
I keep seeing people who rampage through the levels, and I'm really not sure how they do it so fast. I realise client orders probably play a good part of this, but there are so many and a whole bunch of them just don't seem that great on exp.

Is there a guide or something to what to pick up in order to join the stampede through leveling?

Quick points:
1. Unlock all areas/difficulties and orders as quickly as you can.
2. Take advantage of subclass exp, esp when turning in orders.
3. Use Coffee's unlock orders to up low levels, as they don't scale to level (there are a few other orders that do this, or have wide range without penalty).
4. Once you unlock Hard, if you have money you can buy order items and turn those in to NPCs like Franca and Kreshida for about 300-500k exp a week, but only if you have all of those areas unlocked.
5. Do the dailies, and team orders if you're in a team. They often give good exp. If you don't have time to do the dailies, just pick them up and do them later.
6. When you're doing quests and such, try to pick up the best and easiest orders for maximum EXP gain.
7. Do emergency quests.
8. Use EXP tickets. You get a ton from titles, and you can buy 50%s or exchange spheres for 75%s.

xxmadplayerxx
Jan 27, 2015, 02:06 AM
This ^ but when you're lvl 70+ don't come to a XH EQ like TD1 with ungrinded gear or you will upset a lot of ppl especially when your in party. Just some advice :)

schnee4
Jan 27, 2015, 02:45 AM
4/4 leech PT = 8/12 MPA

+10% exp = -50% exp failed EQ

TaigaUC
Jan 27, 2015, 06:24 AM
Yeah. There's no point in the fancier EQs if the multi is incapable of doing it efficiently.
Time runs out and most enemies despawn, the multi fails early, or they take so long that you'd be better off doing something else.