PDA

View Full Version : is pouilly really not that rare?

DRak
Apr 21, 2003, 10:32 PM
on the site, the pouilly slime is rated as one of the least rare and the mil lily as one of the rarest. i guess this varies with each person but kinda especially with me. i hunted mil lilys for 2 hours and found 2 in no time, and the love rappy i found very quickly too. with slimes though, i first hunted for 2 hours then quit, then got back on it a few days later for 6 hours and then quit again, and shorter amounts of time on many other occasions...i just found one today after about 1 and a half hour of looking but it dropped a mind material (im looking for demo comet) i'm hoping i can find one soon now, but still it seems to be so much rarer than the other monsters...is this true for anyone else?

DRak
Apr 21, 2003, 10:36 PM
ok this is weirdly happenening to me again...i found another one in no time at all and it dropped me the demo comet...is there like a weird thing where after you find one rare monster it starts appearing more often.....kuz this happened with the mil lily too.

DRak
Apr 21, 2003, 10:39 PM
k im gonna do a test, im gonna hunt another one seeing as this has 0/0/0/0 percents... if i find another one within this short amount of time this is definately something...im not sure what hehe but its something

Axon13
Apr 21, 2003, 11:11 PM
that's some pretty nice luck... i've searched for hours looking for one to no avail.. some day i'll get that stupid demo comet

soulja2244
Apr 21, 2003, 11:33 PM
Yo, I have an extra untekked demo comet for trade.
Lemme know if you wanna arrange something.

DRak
Apr 22, 2003, 12:44 AM
axon u should go for heart of poumn, i found one on my first love rappy...i cant use it kuz im a Humar but your character could and it seems pretty sweet...anyways im offline only so i cant trade nothing but gl on ur hunts, i guess im lucky i got it on my 2nd pouilly slime but it took a total of probaly 10 hours of huntings =