PDA

View Full Version : PSP2 anyone still on...

Ame
Feb 4, 2015, 08:01 PM
just got net after 2+ years & wondering if server still up or what going on with game?

Rekku
Mar 1, 2015, 02:33 PM
Figured I'd post in this thread since the forum is dead anyway whatever

I'm super late to the party and got my console and game a couple weeks ago, and finally got online yesterday after battery/firmware update/etc problems
Server is still up but there's like a couple rooms at any given time (idk I haven't been checking at all hours) and they usually have level 200's or just generally high levels. My dude is level 93 or so lmao. Even if they don't put a level restriction I wouldn't want to burden them.

However, I'm willing to bet that randoms online will cheat/have cheated to level 200 (or they've simply been playing for the past 4 1/2 years...) but if any legit players are still around here, I'd love to do runs even though my hunewm is so bad I'm sorry it's segac's fault and I am stubbornly not a min maxer :^(

But yeah the game seems to be dead and I'm honestly surprised whoever controls the servers still has them up. I don't play Infinity so idk if they're any more active, but I'd wager they are.

PixelatedLolipops
Mar 1, 2015, 09:04 PM
I can try when I get back home.

chutchens44
May 25, 2015, 12:47 AM
I still play the game quite a bit.

TheDeFiler
May 27, 2015, 07:49 AM
I created a group on Facebook where we meet up online using PPSSPP. Pretty easy to meet up if you have Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/986143178071745/

JKBlohm
May 27, 2015, 10:54 PM
I just got back on, and it's been too long.

InstanceDistance
May 30, 2015, 01:06 AM
I checked last year and the server was still up. I may check again later. We are talking about the Sega official server right?

Aki_Yoruno
Jun 6, 2015, 01:21 AM
It's prolly still up and running as SEGAC's consolation that we won't get any more Phantasy Star stateside. Ever, it seems. Whatever, I'm biting the bullet and continuing with the Japanese releases. It'll only improve one's Japanese.

ZeroVer01
Jun 6, 2015, 08:41 AM
It's prolly still up and running as SEGAC's consolation that we won't get any more Phantasy Star stateside. Ever, it seems. Whatever, I'm biting the bullet and continuing with the Japanese releases. It'll only improve one's Japanese.

No, no, no, you got it all wrong. The servers are probably still up because they completely forgot about the game/series.

SC
Jun 6, 2015, 11:05 AM
I still jump on my PSP from Time to Time. I cant remember my level, all I know im over 100, legit. And I'm not sure if I'm a HU or a VA. I'll have to double check.

If anyone does want to go online, just inbox me, and I'll arrange a time to go online and do some runs! :)

Don't know if Altoh Ryuki will see this, but I still need the Badonkadonks! xD

LunarT13
Jul 5, 2015, 11:30 AM
Im looking to play today reply quick im level 22
Took me 15 hrs
Only legit players no hackers please
Umm leave your psn or something so we can decide when to play
Also tell me your name in the game so i can send you a freind request